Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: You think the dolphins will shut down CJ2K this season?

  1. -21
    ConvenientTruth's Avatar
    Overdrafted....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2013
    Posts:
    2,478
    vCash:
    7611
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
    The Jets have definitely upgraded their talent level. Johnson is still a threat in space. Let's not kid ourselves. And the fact that they have a superior coach than us will give them the advantage next season.
    Omar?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    El Calebra's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2012
    Posts:
    812
    vCash:
    4091
    Loc:
    SC.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
    If you don't think Rex Ryan is a vastly superior coach than Joe Philbin, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Then don't tell me. Rex is a fun guy, good guy to the players. That does not mean he is a good coach. We really do not know what kind of coach Philbin is yet.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    I don't know if I buy the whole chip on his shoulder thing, I don't think he is 100% and as explosive as he was but he is still explosive and will be a nice piece. if he has a throwback season I will be surprised. what I expect is a great compliment to Chris Ivory, a guy who will catch a ton of balls out of the backfield and make some big plays for us. we haven't had any big play guys probably since Holmes was healthy in 2011 and now we acquired 2 this offseason so I'm happy. it's a nice start, we will have more talent on O than we have had since 2010, we have a dominant DL but we still have plenty of work to do but I am happy so far.

    ---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by El Calebra View Post
    Then don't tell me. Rex is a fun guy, good guy to the players. That does not mean he is a good coach. We really do not know what kind of coach Philbin is yet.
    Res is one of the best coaches in the game, switch the coaches last year and Miami is a playoff team and we win 5-6 games. what he ahs done the last 2 years w/ the talent we have had on offense has been amazing.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Djavelin's Avatar
    Head Dolphin In This Pod

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    1,143
    vCash:
    8842
    Loc:
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dodge LogoPlaystation LogoTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Keep the fence closed so he stays out of the yard. We need to shut any RB down.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    EvilDylan's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,932
    vCash:
    6461
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I don't know if I buy the whole chip on his shoulder thing, I don't think he is 100% and as explosive as he was but he is still explosive and will be a nice piece. if he has a throwback season I will be surprised. what I expect is a great compliment to Chris Ivory, a guy who will catch a ton of balls out of the backfield and make some big plays for us. we haven't had any big play guys probably since Holmes was healthy in 2011 and now we acquired 2 this offseason so I'm happy. it's a nice start, we will have more talent on O than we have had since 2010, we have a dominant DL but we still have plenty of work to do but I am happy so far.

    ---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------


    Res is one of the best coaches in the game, switch the coaches last year and Miami is a playoff team and we win 5-6 games. what he ahs done the last 2 years w/ the talent we have had on offense has been amazing.


    AHAHAHAHAHAH

    I knew you'd never be able to stay away. Nice resolve there, bud.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAH

    I knew you'd never be able to stay away. Nice resolve there, bud.
    I'm sorry, did I make some official announcement that I would never come back? I must have missed that but thanks for thinking of me.

    I knew you guys missed me and I didn't want to rob you of that. Now pay attention and learn rather than hurl childish insults.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    ConvenientTruth's Avatar
    Overdrafted....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2013
    Posts:
    2,478
    vCash:
    7611
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm sorry, did I make some official announcement that I would never come back? I must have missed that but thanks for thinking of me.

    I knew you guys missed me and I didn't want to rob you of that. Now pay attention and learn rather than hurl childish insults.
    First day back at work after vacation....did you go some place nice?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    EvilDylan's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,932
    vCash:
    6461
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm sorry, did I make some official announcement that I would never come back? I must have missed that but thanks for thinking of me.

    I knew you guys missed me and I didn't want to rob you of that. Now pay attention and learn rather than hurl childish insults.
    Yeah, you actually did. Not on this forum, but I guess you can claim ignorance about comments that not everyone saw.

    The only thing I could ever learn from you is how to perfect willful ignorance.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    Yeah, you actually did. Not on this forum, but I guess you can claim ignorance about comments that not everyone saw.

    The only thing I could ever learn from you is how to perfect willful ignorance.
    actually if you read what I wrote(since you are so concerned), I said I was thinking about it.


    I appreciate you being a fan and taking a message board so seriously.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    Xbrett82us's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    662
    vCash:
    66
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is good new for Miami. he's washed up. i would know being disappointed every week with him on my fantasy squad. i watched him enough to conclude he lacks both the speed and agility he used to have.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Jake Long Needs to be Shut Down for the Season
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 05:09 PM
  2. 08 SEASON - Did Jason Allen shut down B. Marshall?
    By BenchFiedler in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 07:00 PM
  3. Dolphins Shut Out
    By PHANTASTIC 13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:33 AM
  4. Just shut the site down till regular season..please.
    By FinsNCanes in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 05:05 PM
  5. Just shut the site down till regular season..please.
    By FinsNCanes in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •