Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elder scrolls online

1. -31
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Val, i know you were looking for those final few quests in Shadowfen, might have found the start of them. I was riding around Shadowfen trying to get the last little bit of my level through exploration, as i often do, when all of a sudden a quest giver appears out of nowhere. And no, i dont mean he loaded in. I mean the ****er literally appeared out of nowhere. Smoke poof and everything. At first i thought it was mob attacking me and started spamming my charge attack before i saw the black arrow over his head.

Anyways, heres where i found him(and if i recall correctly the mission objects are to the right of my location, the 3 black arrows around the tower):

And heres what the bastard looks like:

edit: Screenshots didnt transfer over all that great, guys name is Gerent Hernik in case you want to look him up.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Val, i know you were looking for those final few quests in Shadowfen, might have found the start of them. I was riding around Shadowfen trying to get the last little bit of my level through exploration, as i often do, when all of a sudden a quest giver appears out of nowhere. And no, i dont mean he loaded in. I mean the ****er literally appeared out of nowhere. Smoke poof and everything. At first i thought it was mob attacking me and started spamming my charge attack before i saw the black arrow over his head.

Anyways, heres where i found him(and if i recall correctly the mission objects are to the right of my location, the 3 black arrows around the tower):

And heres what the bastard looks like:

edit: Screenshots didnt transfer over all that great, guys name is Gerent Hernik in case you want to look him up.
    I did that one already. I found two while we were playing last night. I need three more, so I'll probably explore ore until I see them, maybe re-enter the dungeons.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So, apparently the Shadowfen quests are bugged and it's not giving out the achievement anyway. Some quests apparently aren't even in the game.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    So, apparently the Shadowfen quests are bugged and it's not giving out the achievement anyway. Some quests apparently aren't even in the game.
    Well, that would indeed explain why you couldnt find them. MMO's at launch, got to love it.

Anyways, speaking of **** ups, this might be happening:

The Elder Scrolls Online may be delayed on PS4 and Xbox One, if an accidental update to the game's FAQ is to be believed.

Though it was swiftly edited, eagle-eyed Redditors managed to screen-cap the message, which you can see below.

"The Elder Scrolls Online officially launched on April 4, 2014 on PC and Mac," it read. "While it has become clear that our planned June release of the console versions isn't going to be possible, we have made great progress, we have concluded that we'll need about six more months to ensure we deliver the experience our fans expect and deserve."

Also included was a dead link supposedly leading to a blog post going into more detail about the delay, which suggests someone may have jumped the gun in updating the story. We've reached out to Bethesda for comment and will update you when we hear back.

The console version of the MMO was due to launch in June so, if this is right, we're probably looking at a Christmas release. With the game's first major update on the update, as well as continuing concerns over the quality of endgame, a few extra months to polish the game before release may be no bad thing.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...61a04559000003

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Well, that would indeed explain why you couldnt find them. MMO's at launch, got to love it.

Anyways, speaking of **** ups, this might be happening:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...61a04559000003

I like that they're letting them transfer their characters when it comes out. I wonder if they'll let people playing right now do that.

EDIT: The link for that.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en-uk/...nsoles--update
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    I am a golden god

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    It is. I'm in Windhelm right now.
    I'm suprised they just re-used the exact same assets from Skyrim, with just a fresher coat of paint.

I get that its easier to do and less expensive, but I wasnt expecting the exact same locations to be re-used.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    I'm suprised they just re-used the exact same assets from Skyrim, with just a fresher coat of paint.

I get that its easier to do and less expensive, but I wasnt expecting the exact same locations to be re-used.
    It's not exactly the same. They used some of the same architecture and the like, but the layouts are very different.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    if they used different places, architecture etc lore nerds like me would freak out lol
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm a vampire now. It's actually pretty cool minus the fire weakness.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    Erm I guess you mean on consoles?
    Only took about a month for me to respond but yes. lol I have the one and the games are lacking big time at the moment.
    Quote Quote