Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 323334353637

Thread: Philbin for Rex ryan

1. -361
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I didn't realize this was now in the depths. You don't have the slightest clue what you are watching and that is clear and rather than debate you hurl childish insults. All you do is follow me around and whine like a little schoolgirl.

You embarrass yourself w/ every post but you are probably used to being embarrassed. A grown man does nothing but follow me around hurling childish insults. What a pathetic "man".

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Trent helped 2 teams reach postseason and nearly helped a 3rd where he went 4-0 the last 4 weeks and Seattle missed the playoffs by 1 game. If he starts one more game they make it,
    What's funny is I gave him credit for the quarter season 4-0 (like I give Moore credit for stepping in also) as well as calculating in his stats to come up with his post Ravens losing record, 56% completion % and 56% completion record. Without that 4-0, all it does is emphasize how miserable he was with average or mediocre team .including a 9-16 record

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

2. -362
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Hey, if it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and discount the opinions of Ron Jaworski and Erik Frentz by classifying them as a message board poster types. Although it seems kind of odd condemnation coming from a message board poster type...
    Jaworksi isn't but we have seen the nonsense Jaworski has spewed through the years. The other guys are message board types.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    What's funny is I gave him credit for the quarter season 4-0 (like I give Moore credit for stepping in also) as well as calculating in his stats to come up with his post Ravens losing record, 56% completion % and 56% completion record. Without that 4-0, all it does is emphasize how miserable he was with average or mediocre team .including a 9-16 record

You aren't comparing Moore to Dilfer, are you?

and Dilfer has a career winning record which includes playing for some bad Bucs teams early on.
    Quote Quote  

3. -363

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jaworksi isn't but we have seen the nonsense Jaworski has spewed through the years. The other guys are message board types.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

The point is that the team who should have been most grateful and knew him best cut him loose at the right time, right after his finest hour - not the third year of a regressive abyss. And Moore had a winning record playing for an awful Carolina team so what? And yes, if you can try to compare buttfumble to a top 10 QB then I can certainly compare Dilfer to Moore who overcame playing for 2 bad teams.

and Dilfer has a career winning record which includes playing for some bad Bucs teams early on.

The point is that the team who should have been most grateful and knew him best cut him loose at the right time, right after his finest hour - not the third year of a regressive abyss. And Moore had a winning record playing for an awful Carolina team so what? And if you're using Dilfer as a parable for success by citing that he had a winning record for lousy teams, it's sure not comparable to buttfumble rising to any occasion to uplift a bad team, is it?

And yes, if you can try to compare buttfumble to a top 10 QB then I can certainly compare Dilfer to Moore who overcame playing for 2 bad teams.
    Quote Quote  

4. -364
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    The point is that the team who should have been most grateful and knew him best cut him loose at the right time, right after his finest hour - not the third year of a regressive abyss. And Moore had a winning record playing for an awful Carolina team so what? And if you're using Dilfer as a parable for success by citing that he had a winning record for lousy teams, it's sure not comparable to buttfumble rising to any occasion to uplift a bad team, is it?

And yes, if you can try to compare buttfumble to a top 10 QB then I can certainly compare Dilfer to Moore who overcame playing for 2 bad teams.
    again, there's a reason that coach can't find a job in the league and a reason he never got close to another SB.

Matt Moore, never won a single important game in his career, Trent Dilfer helped 2 teams reach the playoffs and won a SB. Yep, they are comparable.

Dilfer
    $anchez
    Moore

which one doesn't belong?
    Quote Quote  

5. -365
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    again, there's a reason that coach can't find a job in the league and a reason he never got close to another SB.

Matt Moore, never won a single important game in his career, Trent Dilfer helped 2 teams reach the playoffs and won a SB. Yep, they are comparable.

Dilfer
    $anchez
    Moore

Well, I can't remember either Dilfer or Moore running into one of their linemen's ass and fumbling, sooooo ...
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Is it training camp yet?

Just because you don't agree with someone,
    does not give you the right to attack them.
    Quote Quote  

6. -366
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Well, I can't remember either Dilfer or Moore running into one of their linemen's ass and fumbling, sooooo ...
    I can't remember Moore ever playing in or winning an important game.
    Quote Quote  

7. -367

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dilfer
    $anchez
    Moore

From a skillset standpoint it's buttboy.. I don't believe either of the other 2 have been the worst ranked 4yr starter in the league. Next time give me a harder question.

Again, the only reason Billick hasn't been hired is because he's pissed a lot of execs off by flaunting how smart he is. It's an interpersonal issue about working with him, obviously not a coaching issue as he won a SB and before that broke offensive records as the MN OC. But it's funny you should try to use that question when championing Herm Edwards and Mangini. After Herm crapped the bed in KC, how come he's never seen a coaching offer? How come Mangini isn't on the field with a whistle. If you think they're even close to being as hirable relatively speaking as Billick, I've got a shiny bridge I can sell you cheap.

Oh and as far as the fallacy of Detmer actually being indispensible to the Ravens playoff performance, props to CallMeDaddy for clinically debunking that delusion
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....post1065065357

Quote Quote  

8. -368
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Erik Frentz isn't one either. This is part of the reason you are one of the most universally disliked posters. You lie.

Somehow the irony of an "message board type" supporting his own opinion by discrediting other opinions as "just from message board types" is lost in that pea brain of yours. No rational person would make that argument.

So I ask every Finheaven poster, "Why do we entertain a lying, irrational poster?"

Put him on ignore.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

9. -369
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Erik Frentz isn't one either. This is part of the reason you are one of the most universally disliked posters. You lie.

Somehow the irony of an "message board type" supporting his own opinion by discrediting other opinions as "just from message board types" is lost in that pea brain of yours. No rational person would make that argument.

So I ask every Finheaven poster, "Why do we entertain a lying, irrational poster?"

Put him on ignore.
    Yeah, they are universally respected experts I am trying to help you become a better fan and become more knowledgeable. It's a difficult thing but I am willing to work.
    Quote Quote