I'm not falling for the old "round 1 OL panic/reach" (again). We have our LT so we can rebuild our OL the way smart teams do, with mid/late rounders, UFAs, and castoff FAs. It worked for Seattle and Denver who got to the Superbowl on backup Tackles. We even have an OL Coach now! So instead we can draft impact players with incredible upside; the more, the better!
1. #19- Marquis Lee WR, USC (Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham)(sorry, Zack...)
2. #50- Traded to SF for #77, #94, #241, #242 in this scenario. Trade to Cleveland also possible (but less likely) for #71 & #83, OR #71 (or #83), #106, & #127.
3. #77- Christian Jones LB, FSU (Chris Borland, Jordan Tripp, Telvin Smith)
3. #81- Traded to Cleveland for #106 & #127.
3. #94- Jerick McKinnon RB, Georgia Southern (Lache Seastrunk, DeAnthony Thomas)
4. #106- Ahmad Dixon SS, Baylor (Dion Bailey, Ed Reynolds)
4. #116- JaWuan James OT, Tennessee (Billy Turner, Jack Mewhort, Michael Schofield)
4. #127- E. J. Gaines CB, Missouri (Phillip Gaines, Pierre Desir, Louchiez Purifoy)
5. #155- Max Bullough ILB, Michigan St. (Lamin Barrow, Yawin Smallwood)
6. #190- Larry Webster TE, Bloomsburg (Blake Annen, A.C. Leonard, Colt Lyerla)
7. #234- Bryn Renner QB, North Carolina (Brett Smith, Stephen Morris)
7. #241- Russell Bodine C/OG, North Carolina (Tyler Larsen, Spencer Long)
7. #242- Calvin Barnett DT, Oklahoma St. (Zack Kerr, Ryan Carrethers)
The sweet spot in this draft is rounds 3-4 before all those 4th round comps. Plus some extra 7ths are nice in a deep draft like this.
SF is a likely trade up team with too many picks for their talented roster, although they may try to convert some picks into 2015s.
Cleveland, although rebuilding, has too many selections as well and may wish to move up and consolidate. This deal still leaves them with 2-1sts, 1-2nd, and 3-3rds plus their lower picks. With that many 1st-4th picks, hopefully they won't blow them all on day one, and instead make a sweet deal with us!
Except for a few special players, like Lee and McKinnon, there is deep enough talent in this draft to let some other teams go at the trough first. Then using extra picks, come in and clean-up on leftovers. Mostly what we need from this draft are depth and Special Teams guys, with big upside, whom we can coach up for the future!
That is what I would do!