Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Left Handed or Right Handed or.....

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Right Handed

    19 57.58%
  • Left Handed

    10 30.30%
  • Ambidextrous

    3 9.09%
  • Haven't figured it out yet

    1 3.03%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Left or Right Handed?

  1. -11
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    Grip it and rip it
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    14,432
    vCash:
    39855
    Golf EnthusiastsGolf EnthusiastsGolf Enthusiasts
    Quote Originally Posted by PHINATIC13 View Post
    Lefty...I hear we don't live as long...
    The 18 Worst Things For Left-Handed People

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopou...-handed-people














    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,558
    vCash:
    23890
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    The 18 Worst Things For Left-Handed People

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopou...-handed-people
    Freaks

    Thanks Shifty!

    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    Grip it and rip it
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    14,432
    vCash:
    39855
    Golf EnthusiastsGolf EnthusiastsGolf Enthusiasts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    Freaks


    The only thing I got against lefties is they use to always strike me out in little league.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Vaark's Avatar
    Nihil taurus crappus
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    23,167
    vCash:
    58315
    Loc:
    Monaco &pop's SFL house
    Albeit a small sampling size, so far the more or less even skew is pretty surprising (but then again, it's obvious that we have an intelligent fan base, eh?)

    Personally being the only lefty in the family and one of just a few in my elementary school classes, I was thrilled to stand out and be somewhat unique. As one of those southpaws who write with my wrist coiled to the right/thumb pointing SE (around the horn as my mom used to describe it) I had some early PITA teachers who tried to "cure' me of this affect, but **** em, it didn't work.


    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,796
    vCash:
    28154
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Albeit a small sampling size, so far the more or less even skew is pretty surprising (but then again, it's obvious that we have an intelligent fan base, eh?)

    Personally being the only lefty in the family and one of just a few in my elementary school classes, I was thrilled to stand out and be somewhat unique. As one of those southpaws who write with my wrist coiled to the right/thumb pointing SE (around the horn as my mom used to describe it) I had some early PITA teachers who tried to "cure' me of this affect, but **** em, it didn't work.
    Im a righty and I coil my wrist. Always have. Ive had a few people who werent paying close attention go a while assuming I was a lefty because of that. I apparently look like a mirror image of a lefty writing.




    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    17,992
    vCash:
    30129
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Golf Enthusiasts
Gift received at 04-14-2016, 12:08 PM from fishfanmiami
Message: Hit um straight wildman.
    I didn't even have to view the poll results to know who was left and who was right lol.

    So how many things do I need to be able to do with my left hand to be considered ambidextrous? I know one thing I can do either handed!
    "There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame
    Everybody won't be treated all the same"





    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    27,821
    vCash:
    240505
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I didn't even have to view the poll results to know who was left and who was right lol.

    So how many things do I need to be able to do with my left hand to be considered ambidextrous? I know one thing I can do either handed!
    2016 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln



    "Lucille" is my BanHammer!!!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    DILLIGAF
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    27,012
    vCash:
    235962
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    I'm a righty. The only times I go lefty is playing billiards and when I need some strange.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    Grip it and rip it
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    14,432
    vCash:
    39855
    Golf EnthusiastsGolf EnthusiastsGolf Enthusiasts
    A husband asks his wife, "Honey, if I died, would you remarry?"
    "After a considerable period of grieving, I guess I would. We all need companionship."

    "If I died and you remarried," the husband asks, "would he live in this house?"
    "We've spent a lot of money getting this house just the way we want it. I'm not going to get rid of my house. I guess he would."

    "If I died and you remarried, and he lived in this house," the husband asks, "would he sleep in our bed?"
    "Well, the bed is brand new, and it cost us $2000. It's going to last a long time, so I guess he would."

    "If I died and you remarried, and he lived in this house and slept in our bed, would he use my golf clubs?"
    "Oh, no!" the wife replies. "He's left-handed!"
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    10,160
    vCash:
    101620
    Loc:
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    A husband asks his wife, "Honey, if I died, would you remarry?"
    "After a considerable period of grieving, I guess I would. We all need companionship."

    "If I died and you remarried," the husband asks, "would he live in this house?"
    "We've spent a lot of money getting this house just the way we want it. I'm not going to get rid of my house. I guess he would."

    "If I died and you remarried, and he lived in this house," the husband asks, "would he sleep in our bed?"
    "Well, the bed is brand new, and it cost us $2000. It's going to last a long time, so I guess he would."

    "If I died and you remarried, and he lived in this house and slept in our bed, would he use my golf clubs?"
    "Oh, no!" the wife replies. "He's left-handed!"
    LOL!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Right handed VS Left Handed QB
    By CHRIS CLEMONS in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:48 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:17 PM
  4. ------ Is Ronnie Brown left-handed???
    By Mile High Fin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 04:48 PM
  5. Jake Long is left handed - he is a LT not a RT
    By DesertEagle1088 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •