Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: I think Houton will take a QB#1

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I think Houton will take a QB#1

Houston traded away their #1 QB, Matt Schaub, and they have nobody at the most important position in Football. They have to pull the trigger on whichever QB they have a conviction on. I think Bortles is the pick but it could be Johnny Football. They're not going defense with zip at QB. Pre-draft bull imo.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think they will as well, but I think they would love to move back a few spots to do it. I could see Houston moving back with either Jacksonville or Atlanta. I think both of those teams would Like Clowney and I think Houston would like to take Bortles. I think the Browns and the Raiders have Carr as the top rated QB on their boards and if he is gone I could see them both waiting until later in round one for Cleveland and in round two for Oakland before taking a QB.
    Quote Quote