Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New draft hats

1. -31
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by UPFinFan View Post
    beiber? no?

but flat brims are just the new thing to do, if they come out with a ballcap they look like a 40 yr old man. just how it is. You are obviously completely ignorant to the culture of present day collegiate athletes.

and beiber has nothing to do with flat brims getting popular, it is the hip hop culture that fueled it, and for you to drop the beiber name on a fins forum is sad, almost makes me think that you listen to him?
    All's I know is that Beiber wears hats like that and he's all the rage with you teenage girls.

I'm not ignorant. I know it's popular. That doesn't make it look less douchey though. Do you wear skinny jeans when you're standing in front if the liquor store asking old men to buy booze for you? Now go play your newest dub step album for your friends before your daddy calls you in to finish your homework, son.

Quote Quote  

2. -32

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by tl77 View Post
    or a ****. Who cares how other people wear clothes/hats? How's that affect you? And if it does, I feel sorry
    So I'm a **** because you look like an idiot in your flat brimmed hat? So be it. How does my opinion of the how stupid you look in public affect you? Now pull up you pants and get off my lawn before I call your daddy for trampling my grass you whipper snapper.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Too high to fail

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    So I'm a **** because you look like an idiot in your flat brimmed hat? So be it. How does my opinion of the how stupid you look in public affect you? Now pull up you pants and get off my lawn before I call your daddy for trampling my grass you whipper snapper.
    I don't wear flat billed hats. I just don't see the point in judging people who may. And people who do, I feel, are ***** (ryhmes with hunts)
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All's I know is that Beiber wears hats like that and he's all the rage with you teenage girls.

I'm not ignorant. I know it's popular. That doesn't make it look less douchey though. Do you wear skinny jeans when you're standing in front if the liquor store asking old men to buy booze for you? Now go play your newest dub step album for your friends before your daddy calls you in to finish your homework, son.

No sorry I have never or will never wear skinny jeans, and I never stood in front of a liquor store asking old men to buy me booze, unlike you I had older friends who would buy for me, no need for random strangers. Now its 12:43pm on a wednesday. Shouldn't you be at work old man?
    Quote Quote  

5. -35

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    I don't wear flat billed hats. I just don't see the point in judging people who may. And people who do, I feel, are ***** (ryhmes with hunts)
    Who's being judgemental? I said it looks douchey. That's voicing an opinion. People who are butt hurt over someone else voicing their opinion on a terrible Beiber inspired fashion statement can go *ick *ocks (ryhmes with kick rocks)

BTW, name calling goes against the TOS for this site. Whether you try to be clever by using asterisks' or not.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by UPFinFan View Post
    No sorry I have never or will never wear skinny jeans, and I never stood in front of a liquor store asking old men to buy me booze, unlike you I had older friends who would buy for me, no need for random strangers. Now its 12:43pm on a wednesday. Shouldn't you be at work old man?
    I don't know you and yet, I'm 100% certain you're lying about the skinny jeans. It's cool man. Be proud of who you are. This is a new age we're living in. You people aren't judged as harshly as you were, even 10 years ago. Hell, go watch Dallas Buyers Club. You're an inspiration to some!

Maybe some day, if you stick to your studies and quit dressing like a fool, you too will be accomplished enough to have achieved financial security. You’re gonna have to get past high school first though, son. Maybe if you play nice I'll write a letter of recommendation to the community college of your choosing. Maybe...
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Too high to fail

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who's being judgemental? I said it looks douchey. That's voicing an opinion. People who are butt hurt over someone else voicing their opinion on a terrible Beiber inspired fashion statement can go *ick *ocks (ryhmes with kick rocks)

BTW, name calling goes against the TOS for this site. Whether you try to be clever by using asterisks' or not.
    Run and tell mommy!

btw, I didn't cleverly use asterisks, the site did that for me.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    Run and tell mommy!

btw, I didn't cleverly use asterisks, the site did that for me.
    No need to tell anyone. I just thought that since your panties were in enough of a bunch that you'd resort to name calling, you should probably be aware of the TOS. If you're going to dress like an idiot, you should probably develop thicker skin.

And you're right, I probably shouldn't have given you credit for being clever. Psshhh! Kids these days.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Too high to fail

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No need to tell anyone. I just thought that since your panties were in enough of a bunch that you'd resort to name calling, you should probably be aware of the TOS. If you're going to dress like an idiot, you should probably develop thicker skin.

And you're right, I probably shouldn't have given you credit for being clever. Psshhh! Kids these days.
    you must be too old to know a trolling when you see one... I dont care about flat blls, I just saw you had some strong opinions on them and I could have some fun with that

oh and here, because you're old and stuff:

troll
    trōl/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: trolling
    1. make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    you must be too old to know a trolling when you see one... I dont care about flat blls, I just saw you had some strong opinions on them and I could have some fun with that

oh and here, because you're old and stuff:

troll
    trōl/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: trolling
    1. make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    So, you're saying that your original post "or a ****. Who cares how other people wear clothes/hats? How's that affect you? And if it does, I feel sorry " was an attempt at trolling? I'm quite familiar with trolling on the internet. I've been on the web since you were in diapers. I've just never seen an attempt this bad before. Or are you simply back peddling?

/Sigh. You should take trolling lessons from JCane. He'll teach you up real good.
    Quote Quote