Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 nfl mock Draft based on BEST AVAILABLE FOR EACH TEAM NOT PREDICTIONS

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks

2014 nfl mock Draft based on BEST AVAILABLE FOR EACH TEAM NOT PREDICTIONS

1. Houston Texans CLOWNEY 2. Sammy Watkins STL 3. GREG Robinson JAX 4. JOHNNY MANZIEL CLev 5 BLAKE BORTLES OAK 6. jake Matthews ATL 7 Teddy Bridegwater TB 8. MINN Khalil Mack 9. Anthony Barr Buffalo 10. TAYLOR LEWAN MICH DET 11. MIKE EVANS TEN 12. ERIC EBRON NYG 13. DARQUZE DENNARD STL 14. AARON DONALD CHI 15. CJ MOSLEY PIT 16. Louis Nix III DAL 17. CLinton Dix BAL 18. Maquise Lee NYJ 19 MORGAN MOSES MIAMI 20 Derek Carr Ari 21. Austin JENKINS GB 22. calvin pryor phi 23 JACE AMARO KC 24. JUSTIN GILBERT cin 25. Zach Martin SD 26. Jason Verrett Clev 27. Kony Ealy SAINTS 28. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 29. Ra shade Hageman NE 30 Ryan Shazier Sf 31. TIMMY JERNIGAN DEN DAVID YANKEY SEA
    Last edited by DolfanChris06; 05-03-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Martin is not the 32nd best player in this draft. 10 to 15 as a prospect, 3 to 5 as far as ready to play immediately.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's an eyesore of wall o text

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Morgan moses :/
    Im selling a club level ticket to the Dolphins v Raiders in London - will sell it for below face value. PM me if your interested.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Zach martin last ? seriously ???
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    haha I wanted seatle to get Zach them or the giants or the phins
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I switch yankey an martin
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanChris06 View Post
    1. Houston Texans CLOWNEY 2. Sammy Watkins STL 3. GREG Robinson JAX 4. JOHNNY MANZIEL CLev 5 BLAKE BORTLES OAK 6. jake Matthews ATL 7 Teddy Bridegwater TB 8. Khalil Mack 9. Anthony Barr Buffalo 10. TAYLOR LEWAN MICH DET 11. MIKE EVANS TEN 12. ERIC EBRON NYG 13. DARQUZE DENNARD STL 14. AARON DONALD CHI 15. CJ MOSLEY PIT 16. Louis Nix III DAL 17. CLinton Dix BAL 18. Maquise Lee NYJ 19 MORGAN MOSES MIAMI 20 Derek Carr Ari 21. Austin JENKINS GB 22. calvin pryor phi 23 JACE AMARO KC 24. JUSTIN GILBERT cin 25. David Yankey SD 26. Jason Verrett Clev 27. Kony Ealy SAINTS 28. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 29. Ra shade Hageman NE 30 Ryan Shazier Sf 31. TIMMY JERNIGAN DEN ZACH MARTIN SEA
    Mack would be the much better pick for Atlanta instead of Matthews, transitioning to the 3-4 and getting the 2nd best pass rusher in the draft would be a much more wise choice for their pick, even though Mack would be an even better fit in Jacksonville at their LEO position. And I'm guessing the very oddly written text has Mack going to Minnesota and Barr to Buffalo? I don't see Mack going to Minnesota, seeing as they just gave Everson Griffen a fat contract and Brian Robison also just signed a nice contract. I don't see them keeping Mack at the Sam every down.

Don't see the Ravens wanting to go S over Hageman, they need to replace Arthur Jones first and foremost. Moses, who should be a 3rd rounder, is no where near best value for the Dolphins in that spot, Martin would easily be the better value in that situation. Jernigan replacing Tyson Jackson would be the much better choice in terms of Value for the Chiefs instead of Amaro a full round too early. San Diego would also not be of better value going Yankey over the better Martin. Carolina would be better off going Cooks or Beckham Jr before going Benjamin. The Niners would also be better off going Beckham Jr or Cooks in that situation.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thanks for your opionions man
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    Mack would be the much better pick for Atlanta instead of Matthews, transitioning to the 3-4 and getting the 2nd best pass rusher in the draft would be a much more wise choice for their pick, even though Mack would be an even better fit in Jacksonville at their LEO position. And I'm guessing the very oddly written text has Mack going to Minnesota and Barr to Buffalo? I don't see Mack going to Minnesota, seeing as they just gave Everson Griffen a fat contract and Brian Robison also just signed a nice contract. I don't see them keeping Mack at the Sam every down.

Don't see the Ravens wanting to go S over Hageman, they need to replace Arthur Jones first and foremost. Moses, who should be a 3rd rounder, is no where near best value for the Dolphins in that spot, Martin would easily be the better value in that situation. Jernigan replacing Tyson Jackson would be the much better choice in terms of Value for the Chiefs instead of Amaro a full round too early. San Diego would also not be of better value going Yankey over the better Martin. Carolina would be better off going Cooks or Beckham Jr before going Benjamin. The Niners would also be better off going Beckham Jr or Cooks in that situation.
    Unless KC is moving to a 4-3, I don't see Jernigan as a good fit.
    Quote Quote