1. Kyle Fuller CB- My favorite corner in this class. He's just so smooth. Contrary to popular belief, we're not set at CB. There's no telling if Finnegan gets back to his old self, no pun, after a bad season last year. While I do think Taylor/Davis will eventually develop I'd still have assurance just in case they don't or if Grimes gets injured again.
2. Marcus Martin OC- A player that has been rising lately. Played LG his firs two years before moving to C last year. Has some technique issues but they're coachable imo.
Here he is against Louis Nix and co.
3. Bishop Sankey RB- Best RB in this class imo. Does everything but height is my only knock against him.
4. Kevin Pierre Louis OLB- Even though ILB is more of a need, you can't pass up on a LB of his talent. Always around the ball and is a pretty good blitzer.
5. Josh Huff WR- I'm hoping he falls this far. Has speed for days and had a career season last year. Also can play special teams at KR/PR.
6. Seantel Henderson RT- Surprise surprise. I know some may not like his work ethic, even I don't, but there's no denying that he has talent. If he can get good coaching and somehow turn his life around he's a Pro Bowler.
7. Nickoe Whitley FS- The ACL tear is definitely alarming, but the fact that he could play through it makes it amazing. 15 picks in his career.