Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL Nation Mock Draft on ESPN

1. -21
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    been calling what??? a james walker trade down in a simulation
    Sorry for getting excited a prediction of mine came true, even if at a Beat Writer simulated mock?
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post
    We need players to provide impact NOW.

Pryor is a great player but doubt he would start ahead of Delmas or Jones in Year 1.

Also, Bears selected Pryor at 14.
    I'm pretty sure Pryor (or Clinton-Dix) would be an instant upgrade over either of our safeties. Delmas can be decent when healthy, which is never, and Jones can be decent when he plays smart, which is never. Also, I'd bet money that Delmas misses a lot of playing time because of his knees. Delmas is gone after this year anyway.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    I'm pretty sure Pryor (or Clinton-Dix) would be an instant upgrade over either of our safeties. Delmas can be decent when healthy, which is never, and Jones can be decent when he plays smart, which is never. Also, I'd bet money that Delmas misses a lot of playing time because of his knees. Delmas is gone after this year anyway.
    Thank You.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post
    Sorry for getting excited a prediction of mine came true, even if at a Beat Writer simulated mock?
    just bustin chops
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc12 View Post
    The Fish (James Walker) just traded the pick down to the Saints (27th) - they haven't released what was given in the deal yet....I think it makes sense given who was gone....Martin and Mosley were both right before their pick....Shazier might be still in the mix....

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...ion-mock-draft
    I did a post a few days ago about the benefits of trading down....we would get the Saints 27th and 58th pick, and still have our 50th overall pick in round two. Hope something like this happens.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St Helens, Or
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The point is moot, Pryor gone before 19 anyway, but he'd be an upgrade to Delmas immediately. Maybe not as experienced but dude hits like a truck, game changing playmaker. I'd love to add Pryor to the team.
    Failure isn't fatal. Failure to change might be. - John Wooden
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i looked at that mock and saw what we did and IMMEDIATELY thought of JEFF IRELAND!!

just exactly what he would do and then take a player thats not even a top 5 rated ot in the draft.

reminds me of when jeffy traded down and drafted oderick when he had earl thomas for the taking and we needed safety's in the worst way.

we can get more than a 3rd and 6th for the 19th spot. and teams are getting away from the jj value chart [which i am glad]. this is where you find out if your gm is a horse trader or not. a good gm who knows how to work his opponent will easily get more. ANY top 20 pic has to include a second. PERIOD!! and then go from there. if the other team had a pair of 3rds to offer, then thats the only way i dont START with there second pic.

a 3 and a 6 and then take moses. yep!! thats jeffy. theres just to many great players, play makers left on the board to take without throwing it away for a position we absolutely can fill in the 3rd round.
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Austin, Tx and Bali, Indo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The NFL has Morgan Moses projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd round...sounds like a typical Dolphin draft move to me!

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Giving up #19 impact player for an extra 3rd rounder? NFW my friends. That's just over thinking the draft. MMoses could very well be a project. The better value would have been Shazier, or one of the DB's and taking an OL in the 2nd. Thank god this is not real.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Dolfins View Post
    Giving up #19 impact player for an extra 3rd rounder? NFW my friends. That's just over thinking the draft. MMoses could very well be a project. The better value would have been Shazier, or one of the DB's and taking an OL in the 2nd. Thank god this is not real.
    People we need to remember that Philbin and Hickey must win NOW in order to remain employed.

That means protecting the QB and getting the best O-line NOW. Yes, obviously better value picks at 19 than say Moses or JuWan James, etc.

But priority #1 is to fix the O-line at all costs.

Sadly, this is what happens when a GM and Coach is given 1-2 years to turn a team around or hit the chopping block.
    Quote Quote