Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins First Round Pick- Final Answers?

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I believe we'll move down and take James
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Dolfins View Post
    OL is no longer the do-or-die pick at #19. The group we have right now is better than last years. The defense however sucks at the LB position, then look at the wholesale changes in the D backfield, thats unsettled still, add in the uncertainty over DJordan and his development / injury questions, the departure of Soliai, and you can easily make a case for taking a D player as BPA at #19 is the best pick pending trades etc.
    You sir are lost in the weeds. Miami has 2 starters set for the offensive line, as of right now. 2. I guess you people believe in slamming your head against the wall, and expecting a different result.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Davie, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    it will probably be shazier knowing my luck with this team and i will drink gasoline
    I could see you throwing something at your TV (for real) based on your analysis of him.

I think alot of the players mentioned, unfortunately will be off the board at #19, Martin (and the other top OL mentioned), Ebron and Mosley so trade down if possible or highest graded player on their draft board. Would not mind it being a WR but like JDW said- probably will not happen.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Romano View Post
    I could see you throwing something at your TV (for real) based on your analysis of him.

I think alot of the players mentioned, unfortunately will be off the board at #19, Martin (and the other top OL mentioned), Ebron and Mosley so trade down if possible or highest graded player on their draft board. Would not mind it being a WR but like JDW said- probably will not happen.
    i've been thru so many bad draft decisions of guys i didnt even have on my board by this football team i guess i should expect it...there's zero doubt in my mind shazier would be another one...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if the players mentioned in the o/p's thread starter are truly on the finz radar then KYLE FULLER is my final answer.

our secondary isnt ready to compete on a high level. he will be the best player available come time to pic. and lets faced it, cover corners are harder to find than a wr, rt or guard or rb.

i believe calvin pryor will be gone but if he is there, that could be a dilema for them. pryor is a special safety. shazier is a hell of a player and MAYBE the best lb in this draft. but cover corner will just be to much to turn down
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    hoboken, nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    shazier -35% chance
    martin - 20% chance ( he might fall to us)
    mosley - 15% chance

trade down - 15% chance
    trade up - 5%

other player- 10 %
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cyrus Kouandijio
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mosely, XSF, Fuller, or Dennard.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If what people are saying is true and Hickey thinks Shazier can be his Lavonte then that pick is a lock.

I want Lewan or Martin or Mosley. They will probably be all be gone at 19, not sure how I feel about a trade up with the perceived "deep" draft.
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Still praying Ebron somehow falls to us. But I know he won't get past Baltimore
    Second I would pray Martin falls to us. But again doubting it will happen
    So realistically there is Mosley or shazier if we don't trade out. We can't go into the season with that same line backer group let's be realistic. I think the pick should be Mosley but might be Shazier.
    Fuller would be a solid pick but we have too much invested at corner already. Can wait until next year (and later rounds)
    Unfortunately that means no WR or TE - hopefully Finley looks good and we get him. Maybe another shot with Keller
    I don't see the linebacker talent later in the draft. And Jackson clearly was a big target in free agency

We can move up if anything in the second for James Moses or kouanjillo. The tackle will fall to us. A captain in the middle of your defense makes a lot of sense.

Lastly hoping for Tre Mason in the third because Moreno is blah and Miller is inconsistent

Would you be happy if we somehow traded down and took James late first, and Carlos Hyde and a guard with the two seconds?
    Quote Quote