Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets?

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Go to the game. I have a similar quandary as we are going to a friends draft party Thursday but I plan on watching the game on another TV instead of anxiously waiting till about 11 pm when #19 is finally called. Personally I could care less where the first 18 guys go.
    You can probably get back home and still see the Fins pick unless they trade up which I doubt.
    Have fun and bring us home another victory dude
    I had another scheduling conflict years ago. The Pub had 30 of us going to a Lions game, with the bus, etc. However the Marlins forced a game #7 to win the World Series, and the game was moved to a second Monday Night game.

I had a big birthday party for my wife set up for Monday night. She was a Saint in having no problem in moving the party a day, and went with me to the game.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?
    Go to the game man. What's wrong with you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i need to qualify my previous comment by saying that i love the heat, but i love anything having to do with the dolphins (including the draft) 1000 times more (at least). it isn't even close. i love watching the draft. i do so much research, and look forward to it all year long. it is one of my favorite events of the year. if i wasn't absolutely certain i would be able to get home after the heat game and sit and watch the draft from the beginning on the dvr as if it were happening live, without knowing any of the picks that had been made, i would stay home and watch the draft. if i was certain of all those things, i would go to the game and watch the draft when i got home.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    I had another scheduling conflict years ago. The Pub had 30 of us going to a Lions game, with the bus, etc. However the Marlins forced a game #7 to win the World Series, and the game was moved to a second Monday Night game.

I had a big birthday party for my wife set up for Monday night. She was a Saint in having no problem in moving the party a day, and went with me to the game.
    Live playoff game or world series > televised event or wife's B day every time. Of course with the wifey it probably cost you a dozen roses on top of your regular B day present. Small price to pay.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Go to the game. Smartphones are for the draft.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you are stuck making that decision you have no business going to the Heat game.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Live playoff game or world series > televised event or wife's B day every time. Of course with the wifey it probably cost you a dozen roses on top of your regular B day present. Small price to pay.
    Orchids, Godiva, and a late night visit to The Forge. Cost more than going to the game but, was worth it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Does the Forge still have the guys that brush crumbs off your table while your eating and fill your water glass after every sip ?

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?
    Go to the game and stream ESPN live for the draft with your cell phone app.....too easy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by gnome011 View Post
    If you are stuck making that decision you have no business going to the Heat game.
    That's simply not true I've been a Heat fanatic sine "The Kangaroo Kid" who I got to know a bit, came here to start the franchise. Thing is I get to go to at least one playoff game every series, sometimes two. So, it's not a singular big event for me, although I love to go to the games.

IF it were a big game vs the past Celtics or Knicks, there would be no question at all. However, I believe the Heat will dispose of the Nets in five, and that has some bearing .
    Quote Quote