Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Preliminary List of Prospects by School

1. -21
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    That is certainly some bad tape....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLWYpqYAt3U
    Particularly the back to back plays at 1:55...hadn't seen him look that bad until I saw that one. But ya, opinion will come at a later date haha...playing some serious patty cake in that game tho.

Like with Erving I think this year is big for their development.

Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pretty sure he's only a sophomore but when you watch Notre Dame, keep an eye on Jaylon Smith. I think he will be pretty good. He played high school fb very very close to me and I got to see him destroy our towns team in sectionals (I believe) he did it all for them, god mode against our little hick town lol

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheBeard View Post
    That is certainly some bad tape....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLWYpqYAt3U
    Particularly the back to back plays at 1:55...hadn't seen him look that bad until I saw that one. But ya, opinion will come at a later date haha...playing some serious patty cake in that game tho.

Like with Erving I think this year is big for their development.
    If you think that's bad make sure you watch the last two plays of the game.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Taylor Kelly, ASU quarterback...my alma mater.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17Mike Wallace 11Dolphins Homer
    my prediction for next years first rounder is a Free Safety
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by futurescout View Post
    If you think that's bad make sure you watch the last two plays of the game.

This is absolutely correct. It's why I don't subscribe to the theory that Ja'Wuan James was this tremendous reach at #19 while in the same breath a kid like Ogbuehi is a top 10 pick. Dee Ford devastated Cedric Ogbuehi... while Ja'Wuan James completely neutralized Ford one-on-one. I hear a lot of folks talk about a kid like Joel Bitonio as if he's somehow in the same class as Ja'Wuan James in pass protection, but he's just not. This was made clear at the Senior Bowl. You're talking about a kid who's even built like a guard and moves like a guard rather than an offensive tackle.

Brandon Scherff is the head of the class in my opinion for the 2015 class of offensive tackles. Love the way this kid plays.
    Last edited by TedSlimmJr; 05-14-2014 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    By the way, this is a nice thread but there's quite a few players that can be added. Specifically outstanding JUCO players that are ready to explode this year make a name for themselves and probably be one and done type players. As far as Alabama goes, I think Jarran Reed is one. He put us all on notice at Alabama's spring game that he's ready. Unblockable.

Also WR Chris Black. He's ready to explode. Black is just as talented and just as highly recruited as Amari Cooper was coming out of high school. Actually, he even edged out Amari Cooper for the top spot at WR in Alabama's 2012 class. He was ready to break out as a freshman until he took a hit from Ryan Anderson in fall practice, suffered and injury that forced him to redshirt. Instead, it was Cooper that broke out as a freshman. Chris has worked hard, perservered, and is ready. Mark my words, he'll establish himself early in the season and earn that name back. Shooting up the boards of draftniks everywhere in the process.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by futurescout View Post
    How far into the process have you gotten? I watch 5 games on each prospect. Finished RB, and OL, working on WR now. I'm saving QB for last, and so far I have 4 first round grades on the OL and 2 on RB's.
    Todd Gurley and the kid out of Wisconsin?

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

This draft will be a much better draft for QB and RB....

I may take the summer to actually watch some games and get a grasp on who I want to pay attention to during this NCAA season
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ekpro olomu and amari cooper would have been top 20 picks had they come out in this class...olomu shut down marquise lee even had him so frustrated with the physicality he was crying to the officials most of the game...you wanna talk about a tackling corner that is the guy...antoine winfield like tackler and physical player...only question there is he needs to come in at 5 ft 10 plus to validate a potential top 10 grade...can man the slot and play the boundary...

would have been the top corner on my board had he come out...coops special also

agree that sherff is the top tackle of iowa...they got a special corner coming up also but he's only a sophomore...a year away but he's a stud...

jake mcgee is a tight end i've been pimping for a while he's transferring to florida the gators are getting a good one i would love to see lazor target him in 2015 given they have worked together...red zone and flex mismatch not much of a blocker but will be surprised if it's still on the board after day 2 next year

the wisconsin back melvin gordon is like a cross between chris johnson and jamaal charles...special kid there...no doubt there's gonna be some first round pick rbs in next years class

i dont see it with dorian green backham...looks slow i see the size and all but i dont see the separation...plays high 4.6's imo...large catch radius likely will get overdrafted

i think the miami tight end walford is interesting but it's in an hback kind of way...still he's a pro and the most interesting prospect of the canes outside of duke johnson...walfords underrated...you couldnt talk me into a pick on denzel perryman

the ogbuehi grades around here were always inflated...
    Last edited by hooshoops; 05-14-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    ekpro olomu and amari cooper would have been top 20 picks had they come out in this class...olomu shut down marquise lee even had him so frustrated with the physicality he was crying to the officials most of the game...you wanna talk about a tackling corner that is the guy...antoine winfield like tackler and physical player...only question there is he needs to come in at 5 ft 10 plus to validate a potential top 10 grade...can man the slot and play the boundary...

would have been the top corner on my board had he come out...coops special also

agree that sherff is the top tackle of iowa...they got a special corner coming up also but he's only a sophomore...a year away but he's a stud...

jake mcgee is a tight end i've been pimping for a while he's transferring to florida the gators are getting a good one i would love to see lazor target him in 2015 given they have worked together...red zone and flex mismatch not much of a blocker but will be surprised if it's still on the board after day 2 next year

the wisconsin back melvin gordon is like a cross between chris johnson and jamaal charles...special kid there...no doubt there's gonna be some first round pick rbs in next years class

i dont see it with dorian green backham...looks slow i see the size and all but i dont see the separation...plays high 4.6's imo...large catch radius likely will get overdrafted

i think the miami tight end walford is interesting but it's in an hback kind of way...still he's a pro and the most interesting prospect of the canes outside of duke johnson...walfords underrated...you couldnt talk me into a pick on denzel perryman

the ogbuehi grades around here were always inflated...

What's wrong with DP?
    Quote Quote