Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: To all you dick sucking ******s

  1. -11
    FearTheBeard's Avatar
    The Man - Formerly Grush

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2007
    Posts:
    1,799
    vCash:
    8400
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Last I checked god doesn't like retards either so I think you're gonna have an issue there.

    Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

    LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,367
    vCash:
    16977
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CattailsrEdible View Post
    Go to hell!

    SENT FROM MY G-FLEX, BECAUSE SIZE MATTERS, BUT SO DOES FLEXability��
    Eh, pretty lightweight stuff for in here. Usually pinkers such as yourself are threatening to cut heads off and whatnot.





    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,996
    vCash:
    28308
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I forget. What was this poster's name before he changed it?

    I've always thought it was a troll account anyway. Either that or someone who only posts when he's off his meds.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,367
    vCash:
    16977
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I forget. What was this poster's name before he changed it?

    I've always thought it was a troll account anyway. Either that or someone who only posts when he's off his meds.
    Don't remember, but if you search his oldest posts and look for where someone quoted him, it will have his old name.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2014
    Posts:
    446
    vCash:
    3957
    Loc:
    305 S.Mia all day
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does ones own d!$k count?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,996
    vCash:
    28308
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Don't remember, but if you search his oldest posts and look for where someone quoted him, it will have his old name.
    HATCHETJACK. Which is the name of a character from Jeremiah Johnson. Part of what makes me think it's some bizarro troll account. It's a reasonably obscure movie reference for someone who posts like he's some kind of whackjob.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7nqxIdROsI

    Found out his name through this totally surprising thread. Hey look, KTOWN is pretending he doesn't hate gays in this one too.

    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-Fil-A-Fallout
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 05-12-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,729
    vCash:
    2354
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CattailsrEdible View Post
    Go to hell!

    SENT FROM MY G-FLEX, BECAUSE SIZE MATTERS, BUT SO DOES FLEXability��
    Look on the bright side buddy, with no reason to jump on the forum you will see fewer Dolphins logo's and are reminded less of products from Florida. Now all you need to do is find ways to avoid reminders of Ohio and your boycott will go much easier.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    greasyObnoxious's Avatar
    I love lamp

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    5,905
    vCash:
    515
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17








    OMG... Horrible

    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,649
    vCash:
    4839
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    HATCHETJACK. Which is the name of a character from Jeremiah Johnson. Part of what makes me think it's some bizarro troll account. It's a reasonably obscure movie reference for someone who posts like he's some kind of whackjob.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7nqxIdROsI

    Found out his name through this totally surprising thread. Hey look, KTOWN is pretending he doesn't hate gays in this one too.

    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-Fil-A-Fallout
    That explains a lot to me lol but nonetheless the true colors came through on ol' Jack.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever


    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. How come this team keeps sucking.
    By MyNameIsFlipper in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Losman Sucking it up
    By paskerbrandon in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 08:46 AM
  3. Losman Sucking it up
    By paskerbrandon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 10:02 PM
  4. Fiedler is sucking bad
    By Dolfan984 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-15-2002, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •