Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm officially no longer a supporter or fan of the Miami Dolphins!

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    What if your grandchildren end up gay do you stop supporting them?

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD
    You mean if they CHOOSE to be a homosexual-call it what it really is. Sadly, in America today, you can no longer use the word "gay" because will get the wrong idea about ones sexual choice.

You always love your children, but you NEVER condone, support or encourage sin they commit. You pray for them, love them and hope they turn away and get back to God.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xbrett82us View Post
    Dude, you are the epitome of ignorant. You can't even think for yourself, you need to hold on to your grandparents ancient views instead of adapting to a much more progressive society than when they were around. How insecure are you with your masculinity that you can't even watch two dudes kiss? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I just feel bad for your grandson.
    I'll set the record straight.....you care NOTHING for my grandson other than to allow him to be exposed to a perversion.
    1972 Miami Dolphins - "Perfection"
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin39 View Post
    You mean if they CHOOSE to be a homosexual-call it what it really is. Sadly, in America today, you can no longer use the word "gay" because will get the wrong idea about ones sexual choice.

You always love your children, but you NEVER condone, support or encourage sin they commit. You pray for them, love them and hope they turn away and get back to God.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

I'll set the record straight.....you care NOTHING for my grandson other than to allow him to be exposed to a perversion.
    If it makes you feel better, we will be praying for you over the sins you are committing.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Acworth, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its bad enough that the news media covers homosexuality 24/7, the president calls every homosexual athlete and tells them what a courageous man they are and now our sports channels are literally shoving this crap down our throats. If you want to be gay great but why should 3% of the population receive so much coverage?

But Jones had to realize that after last season the Dolphins are going to be extra sensitive.
    Hope is not a strategy.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why, you wouldn't agree?

Read the book of Romans.
    Ah so now it all makes sense. No point arguing with someone that relies on a 2,000 year old ancient text to guide them through modern day society. I'd love to hear what kind of education this fella has.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Purple Pain

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

I will no longer support Ross or the Miami Dolphins.

I hope many more fans are wiling to do the same!

Who is willing to take the same stand?
    You need to change your avatar and what are you still doing hanging out on a Dolphins website.

RUN , RUN AWAY, save yourself, don't look back, just keep running.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You stating that its a choice, is where your ignorance begins...Ignorance begins, where education ends!! I suggest you educate yourself better, especially with the atrocities religions are responsible for throughout time!!! But I'll leave you to it, you seem convinced..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbrett82us View Post
    Dude, you are the epitome of ignorant. You can't even think for yourself, you need to hold on to your grandparents ancient views instead of adapting to a much more progressive society than when they were around. How insecure are you with your masculinity that you can't even watch two dudes kiss? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I just feel bad for your grandson.
    It's pretty pathetic I agree, if someone finds happiness in the same sex good for them. They know who they are and what they want. Not spending their days worrying or caring what some ignorant bigots who have nothing better to do with their time than complain thinks.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...eprotest-1.jpg
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My parents always said that if you don't have anything good to say, it's often best to say nothing at all. Maybe Don should have considered that? Just saying......
    ~~~~~~~

The rhythm of life is a jazz rhythm.

-Langston Hughes

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Since I was a little kid watching the games with my grandfather I've been a 100% loyal fan.

That is until yesterday! When Stephen Ross and Joe Philbin announced that they have FINED and SUSPENDED Don Jones for tweeting "omg, horrible" they in essence fined and suspended me!

When one of their players expresses the same beliefs I share and is fined and suspended it is clear that they do NOT share the same moral values that I want my grandchildren taught. They, in essence, have said my moral values are wrong and my freedom of speech is not to be heard or expressed. This is exactly what they did to Don Jones!

It is time to put and end to this nonsense and to draw a line in the sand. When a player stands up for something that is right and is fined and suspended, I will have no part in supporting Ross or the Miami Dolphins ever again.

When I can no longer watch the draft with my own grandson without having to worry about him seeing images of two men, embraced and kissing, and having Ross not only support this act, but to actually fine and suspend a player for speaking out against it, it is time to root for another team.

I will no longer support Ross or the Miami Dolphins.

I hope many more fans are wiling to do the same!

Who is willing to take the same stand?
    Peace out bitch! Nobody wants your hateful ass around here anyway. Ignorant mother ****er.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow the bigots are fighting back......the problem is Ross probably feels exactly like you but he has skin in the game and he is tired of his dumb players hurting his brand.....this isn't about what morals anyone has, just because people feel Sam has the right to live his life in the open and not behind door with lies and deceit doesn't mean they have bad morals ......

if you are not a bigot like me then I can't support you LMFAO

I nominate this as one of the funniest post of the yr.....
    Quote Quote