Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm officially no longer a supporter or fan of the Miami Dolphins!

1. -41
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga/ Sarasota,
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    ESPN makes me sick. They keep telling us how Sam wants to "be judged by how the performs on the field" Then the low lifes at ESPN condemn tweets like Don Jones'.
    But, they constantly pimp out Micheal Sam for views and clicks etc.
    How many times did they show him making out with his boyfriend? How many dam times did they show him licking cake off his boyfriend's face?
    Did they show any other draft picks having a full on makeout session with their girlfriend? ESPN succedded in that this is what everyone is talking about today.
    I have no problem with Sam and wish him luck...But, I do feel he is playing this up for some other cuase. Like I said, why didn't they show Bortles shoving his toungue down his girl's throat.

I have no respect for ESPN thing with Sterling, they did the same thing with our "bullying". They play up racial BS, use buzzwords that the liberal media loves like "gay, bullying, racist"
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbrett82us View Post
    Ah so now it all makes sense. No point arguing with someone that relies on a 2,000 year old ancient text to guide them through modern day society. I'd love to hear what kind of education this fella has.
    So you do not believe in God.

News flash, the VAST majority of the world population believes in "a" god. I believe in THE GOD!

This puts you squarely in the minority.
    1972 Miami Dolphins - "Perfection"
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good to hear.
    Also good not to hear from you again. Close the door on your way out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin39 View Post
    Since I was a little kid watching the games with my grandfather I've been a 100% loyal fan.

That is until yesterday! When Stephen Ross and Joe Philbin announced that they have FINED and SUSPENDED Don Jones for tweeting "omg, horrible" they in essence fined and suspended me!

When one of their players expresses the same beliefs I share and is fined and suspended it is clear that they do NOT share the same moral values that I want my grandchildren taught. They, in essence, have said my moral values are wrong and my freedom of speech is not to be heard or expressed. This is exactly what they did to Don Jones!

It is time to put and end to this nonsense and to draw a line in the sand. When a player stands up for something that is right and is fined and suspended, I will have no part in supporting Ross or the Miami Dolphins ever again.

When I can no longer watch the draft with my own grandson without having to worry about him seeing images of two men, embraced and kissing, and having Ross not only support this act, but to actually fine and suspend a player for speaking out against it, it is time to root for another team.

I will no longer support Ross or the Miami Dolphins.

I hope many more fans are wiling to do the same!

Who is willing to take the same stand?
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    D39,

While I understand your stance, your team didn't draft Sam. But your team is a part of a larger organization called the NFL. Based on what you've written, you won't be able to support any NFL team since their all under the NFL and it's rules, I'd rather the dolphins discipline Jones than the NFL. If you got up on your job and express those views, how long will you still be working there? We have learn that there's all kind of people and they have the right to live their lives as long as it doesn't stop you from living yours. The dolphins did what they had to do to protect their player from the NFL. The NFL has supported Sam from the day this became a story, so once the guy got drafted, any smart player would have kept their mouth shut, like the 99% did. Not because they didn't believe like you, but because they work a for company who can't discriminate, just like all of us who work for companies that can't discriminate. You've put this in the wrong perspective and looking at it like a individual organization can go against the corp office.
    And on top of that your belief doesn't account for the many gay people who already play in the NFL. While my personal life style isn't one thats gay oriented, I do allow others to be who they are. It doesn't stop me from living my life and I teach my family the values I want they to have. That's your job. I love football, I love the dolphins, and won't stop supporting them for disciplining an employee for not representing their organization in a professional manner. Thanks for listening and I hope you reconsider.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin39 I support everything you are saying. The bible is God's word. One day all these people who are calling you ignorant will find out the truth, but it will most likely be too late. The bible teaches love the sinner but hate the sin.

The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. Psalm 14:1
    You're not the one that's ignorant.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Peace out bitch! Nobody wants your hateful ass around here anyway. Ignorant mother ****er.
    Wow, such a warn and kind post. Haters are going to hate.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin39 View Post
    So you do not believe in God.

News flash, the VAST majority of the world population believes in "a" god. I believe in THE GOD!

This puts you squarely in the minority.
    they all believe in the same god, they just call him different.

OMG... Horrible

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    I will take it a step further. I really hope someone in the original poster's family turns out to be homosexual. Just so it's all up in ignorant his face.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So is there a time frame of when your support will stop for the Fins or was that just talk to vent your anti gay views?

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Quote Quote