Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did any FH members predict any of the draft choices the Fins picked?

1. -11
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Disagree with part of your post mate. New regime, and what we did this year is actually draft players in position of need and position that can help our QB, which is something that hasn't always happened. The fact that Lewan went at 11 is irrelevant to where we picked, because it was quite obvious that if we didn't trade up for Martin, then no way were we texting up for Lewan.

James is a RT. Not a guard. We needed a RT, and if he was valued at late 1st or early 2nd, then so be it. He will help this team and help RT. Landry is a freakish WR. To me, he is OJ part 2, and we need that. Hartline is a terrific No 2' but I think that Landry will be a better all round WR than anyone on the team in 2 seasons time.

Turner I think was a bit of a reach as well, but could well be one of the better players we have drafted in some time. The more I see of this draft, the more I read, the better I feel.
    I have higher aspirations on Landry than you do and certainly hope he is much more than OJ McDuffie was.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I won 3,000 in the Vlottery!
    Pastor stands up in Church from the pulpit and asks the congregation if they know what the resurrection is about? Small child in a pew puts his hands up and would like to answer, pastor asks the child to answer, Boy says "If the resurrection persists over 4 hours you have to call a doctor"
    Quote Quote