Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Bold predictions NFL network

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    116
    vCash:
    1238
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bold predictions NFL network

    I was just watching NLF network and Brian Baldinger on his bold prediction said he believes RT makes the probowl this year. I agree after he leads us to the payoffs!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2013
    Posts:
    77
    vCash:
    1429
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hope so ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,975
    vCash:
    12552
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Baldy showing us some love??? Wow. I call him crooked finger....his pinky is bent sideways.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    dobrasz54's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    1,449
    vCash:
    13964
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Baldy showing us some love??? Wow. I call him crooked finger....his pinky is bent sideways.
    I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,975
    vCash:
    12552
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dobrasz54 View Post
    I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.
    Haahaa. Baldy reminds me of Chris Elliott in Scary Movie 2 with the deformed hand. Baldy should see a surgeon about reattaching his finger or get it cut off.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    dobrasz54's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    1,449
    vCash:
    13964
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Haahaa. Baldy reminds me of Chris Elliott in Scary Movie 2 with the deformed hand. Baldy should see a surgeon about reattaching his finger or get it cut off.
    Hahahaha take my strong handdddd!!!!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    891
    vCash:
    2751
    Loc:
    in my house
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know you, but that story alone makes me respect you a lot!

    You crushed her!


    Quote Originally Posted by dobrasz54 View Post
    I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    mega-fin-love's Avatar
    Just trust me

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2010
    Posts:
    2,057
    vCash:
    5300
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    nbrewer22's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    82
    vCash:
    1282
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.
    Because it is a long shot, Manning, Brady, Luck, Big Ben are all likely to put up better numbers than Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    TarHeelFinFan's Avatar
    Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    2,151
    vCash:
    4636
    Loc:
    Chapel Hill, NC/ Sunrise, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.
    It is a long shot in the AFC with Manning and Brady still playing.
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    NCAA Men's Basketball
    National Champions
    1924, 1957, 1982, 1993, 2005, 2009
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Bold Predictions
    By SanDiegoFinFan7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:28 AM
  2. bold predictions
    By fishfanmiami in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 11:28 PM
  3. Bold Predictions
    By Backer85 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:35 PM
  4. Some Bold Predictions
    By Csonkanator in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 07:55 AM
  5. Some Bold Predictions
    By Csonkanator in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •