Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bold predictions NFL network

1. -21
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    If RT is that good, then this team IS in the playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in my house
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know you, but that story alone makes me respect you a lot!

You crushed her!

Quote Originally Posted by dobrasz54 View Post
    I got suspended from school for a day because my social teacher had a crooked pointer finger. I said something she pointed at me and said did you say that? I proceeded to say to my mate next to me I think she is pointing at you bud.....ahhh good times.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill can do it. But it will depend on our OL. They need to be effective at both pass pro and run blocking. If defenses do not need to worry about our run game it will be another frustrating year for the offense IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    Fox is a lot better than people around here give him credit for. His problem is staying healthy. If he stays healthy it will be a training camp battle. After last year I think it is pretty obvious you won't be given the position just because you are a highly drafted player. If Jordan wasn't given the job neither will James. James has a chance to be a very good RT in this league, but he still needs to add some strength and get a lot better in the run game to be a great all around player. Right now Fox, when healthy is better in the run game. We will see how camp shakes out and James will win it if it's a close race, but don't count Fox out just yet.
    You make a good point. Fox isn't bad, and was a pleasant pick up. He can both pass pro and run block.

I was hoping he might win one of the positions as well, because let's face it, we drafted 2 rookies for 3 positions and that math doesn't work. Shelley was worse than both of our starting OG's last year at pass pro, which is the only thing Albert and James do.

But from what I heard, Fox is already injured again. I hope it is only a rumor, but I would like to hear it from him.

What does the Fox say?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    "I want guys who want to make an impact on and off the field. Good human beings. Guys who want to get better. Guys who want to improve. They want to be great, want to win. Those types of guys we can work with every day." --Joe Philbin
    - Defending the Read Option - What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Tannehill can do it. But it will depend on our OL. They need to be effective at both pass pro and run blocking. If defenses do not need to worry about our run game it will be another frustrating year for the offense IMHO.

You make a good point. Fox isn't bad, and was a pleasant pick up. He can both pass pro and run block.

I was hoping he might win one of the positions as well, because let's face it, we drafted 2 rookies for 3 positions and that math doesn't work. Shelley was worse than both of our starting OG's last year at pass pro, which is the only thing Albert and James do.

But from what I heard, Fox is already injured again. I hope it is only a rumor, but I would like to hear it from him.

What does the Fox say?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Yeah even if Fox does win the job I think very few here, and even fewer in Detroit, would think he could make it the whole year without getting injured again. So either way James will have to end up starting at some point. But like you say, it's not the tackles this year that has me so worried about the OL. This year our guards are a mess.

Hopefully Dallas Thomas is 100% healthy and can be the player we saw on tape from his college days. He was a VERY good player in college and a steal in the 2nd rd. Some players can't handle all that goes with injuries and begin to doubt themselves and their ability to compete. If he's past his injuires and has added some strength he can be a pleasant surprise to some around here that have already written him off.

Heres to keeping our fingers crossed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Miami will make the playoffs im confident in that
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We'd have to win the division at the very least for Tannehill to go to the probowl.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Just moved to Charlotte.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol I thought you meant right tackle.
    Quote Quote