Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bold predictions NFL network

1. -11
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    So in the conference with Peyton, Brady, Big Ben, Rivers and Luck, Ryan is going to the pro bowl?? Wow that is a bold prediction. We better get that OL fixed in a hurry. Right now we have a Center, LT, a rookie and a china doll fighting for RT, and two gapping holes at guard. We best get some of that taken care of or Ryan will have a better chance of going to the hospital than the probowl.
    James is the RT you can bet your ass on that.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.
    Because it is a long shot, Manning, Brady, Luck, Big Ben are all likely to put up better numbers than Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Leave Users Titles Alone!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oneida County, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So in the conference with Peyton, Brady, Big Ben, Rivers and Luck, Ryan is going to the pro bowl?? Wow that is a bold prediction. We better get that OL fixed in a hurry. Right now we have a Center, LT, a rookie and a china doll fighting for RT, and two gapping holes at guard. We best get some of that taken care of or Ryan will have a better chance of going to the hospital than the probowl.
    I wonder what it was like in your house when JuWan James' name was called last week. Did you kick the dog or beat the kid? Not one pundit have I heard say that James cannot be successful - Go f-ing root for another team...
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Haahaa. Baldy reminds me of Chris Elliott in Scary Movie 2 with the deformed hand. Baldy should see a surgeon about reattaching his finger or get it cut off.
    Hahahaha take my strong handdddd!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My reaction if Tannehill leads us to the playoffs and beyond

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil35 View Post
    I wonder what it was like in your house when JuWan James' name was called last week. Did you kick the dog or beat the kid? Not one pundit have I heard say that James cannot be successful - Go f-ing root for another team...
    Were you dropped on your head as a child?? Just because you hate the James pick doesn't mean everyone else does. Personally I like the pick, not crazy about where we got him but glad we didn't trade up as well. Now head on back over to your home site at ganggreen and leave this board to dolphin fans.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    James is the RT you can bet your ass on that.
    Fox is a lot better than people around here give him credit for. His problem is staying healthy. If he stays healthy it will be a training camp battle. After last year I think it is pretty obvious you won't be given the position just because you are a highly drafted player. If Jordan wasn't given the job neither will James. James has a chance to be a very good RT in this league, but he still needs to add some strength and get a lot better in the run game to be a great all around player. Right now Fox, when healthy is better in the run game. We will see how camp shakes out and James will win it if it's a close race, but don't count Fox out just yet.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fox is a lot better than people around here give him credit for. His problem is staying healthy. If he stays healthy it will be a training camp battle. After last year I think it is pretty obvious you won't be given the position just because you are a highly drafted player. If Jordan wasn't given the job neither will James. James has a chance to be a very good RT in this league, but he still needs to add some strength and get a lot better in the run game to be a great all around player. Right now Fox, when healthy is better in the run game. We will see how camp shakes out and James will win it if it's a close race, but don't count Fox out just yet.
    We don't have Cam Wake or O Vernon on our OLine. James was drafted to start. If Fox makes it a battle then good, he'll provide a nice backup.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbhcu98 View Post
    We don't have Cam Wake or O Vernon on our OLine. James was drafted to start. If Fox makes it a battle then good, he'll provide a nice backup.
    So you figure Jordan was drafted to be a backup?? All I'm saying is Fox was told he would be given a shot at the starting job, and rookies aren't always handed the starting job. If James wins the job like he should then it will be his job, just don't be surprised if it takes awhile for him to win it.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chapel Hill, NC/ Sunrise, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    I view that as a negative. A bold prediction means he is picking Tannehill because it's a long shot for it to actually happen. That's what makes it bold.....but on the positive side at least he is acknowledging that it could happen.
    It is a long shot in the AFC with Manning and Brady still playing.
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    NCAA Men's Basketball
    National Champions
    1924, 1957, 1982, 1993, 2005, 2009
    Quote Quote