Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phins' 2004 Opponents

1. -1
    Colbert '08

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks

Phins' 2004 Opponents

I was just checking out our opponents for next season, and I must say It looks like the easiest schedule we've had in a while. We get to play the AFC north (IMO the weakest Div. in the league), and the NFC West, where SF just lost all their good players, and Arizona is, well, Arizona. Not to mention we get the Jests and Jills twice each (obviously) Both of whom we swept last year.

Right now it's looking like our toughest opponents will be Denver and New England. We also get Tennesee again, who kicked our a** last year but I think that judging by this offseason so far, we've upgraded while they've lost players.

I know it's still early to be saying who will be good and bad in 2004, but i'm pretty excited about all our new players and i'm just trying to get a glimpse of what we can expect.
    Come forth thou coward king,
    to fight with thine own hand!
    Come!
    For I would see thy craven face!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Denver????????? Denver????????????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOOHHHHHH BBBAAABBYYYYY

I cant wait for Kennedy to get a taste of BOSTON!!!!!

I hope he tries his typical head hunter BS on Dave. We all know who is gonna end up with the concusion. A bit of retribution for CC would be SWEET!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ephemeral

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Interesting point dread. Maybe Boston and CC will become buddies, and Boston will take out Kennedy for the hell of it......
    Coin toss at the Emerald Bowl......
    _
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that..." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    _
    "Seek to understand before you seek to be understood..."
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Colbert '08

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Come to think of it...Denver may not be so tough next year. Yeah they got Baily, but he can't be in two places at once! Mwahhahahahaha!
    Plus they just traded they're stud RB so I'm pretty sure they can't run against us. (But who Can?)

F*CK DENVER!! WE'RE GOING 16-0 BABY!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We want Chambers to rub off on Boston cause Chambers has been a model player so far.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It may look like the easiest but I read the other day that we have the toughest strength of schedule in the NFL next year. Our opponenets had a combined .531 winning % and that was the highest of all teams. It may look easy but it will be a challenge.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolphindiehard
    It may look like the easiest but I read the other day that we have the toughest strength of schedule in the NFL next year. Our opponenets had a combined .531 winning % and that was the highest of all teams. It may look easy but it will be a challenge.
    Well, what else is new... every year we have one of the top-5 toughest schedules in the NFL, and IMO it is one of the reasons that we have it so tough every year. The teams that typically make it to the big dance are the ones that can cakewalk through the regular and are able to turn it on once the postseason starts.

New England was one major exception this past year. Yes, they had some breaks, but you have to give them credit for handling a tough schedule and making a run the way they did.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do we play the Broncos in Miami or Denver.

Please say Denver...please please please.

Don't mess with Miami or you WILL get dealt with!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    What Sherman aspires to be

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It would be great to see Boston run right over Kenoy. Denver won't be any better this year than they were last year. They lost their best player.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolphindiehard
    Well, what else is new... every year we have one of the top-5 toughest schedules in the NFL, and IMO it is one of the reasons that we have it so tough every year. The teams that typically make it to the big dance are the ones that can cakewalk through the regular and are able to turn it on once the postseason starts.

New England was one major exception this past year. Yes, they had some breaks, but you have to give them credit for handling a tough schedule and making a run the way they did.
    Quote Quote