Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 12 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention mods

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Westchester, Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Attention mods

You do not apply rules to all posters equally. Ktown was dropping f a g g e t bombs the other day and i noticed he want banned.

Theres a poster that has an avatar with a woman walking out of the ocean wearing a wet white t shirt clearly showin her nipple.

now, the handle my brother and i share, ondachainwax, has been banned twice (weve never used a wrd ws derogatory as f-@-g-g-o-t) and has been stripped of an avatar that was not showing nipple.

My brother has begun to become more of a fanatic and has asked me for VIP but i knew i was right to wait because it seemed as if right from the first few posts a certain mod wanted to let ondachainwax know he was the big, bad sheriff in town.

well, not only did you lose ardent fans which will trash this forum at many a tailgating Sundays to come, advertising the toilet bowl this forum has become but more important still, you lost money.

so without further ado, f-u-u-u-c-k you very much. This is iluvjumaimi and ondachainwax having the last word
    and gosh is it sweet.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See ya...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvJuMiami View Post
    You do not apply rules to all posters equally. Ktown was dropping f a g g e t bombs the other day and i noticed he want banned.

Theres a poster that has an avatar with a woman walking out of the ocean wearing a wet white t shirt clearly showin her nipple.

now, the handle my brother and i share, ondachainwax, has been banned twice (weve never used a wrd ws derogatory as f-@-g-g-o-t) and has been stripped of an avatar that was not showing nipple.

My brother has begun to become more of a fanatic and has asked me for VIP but i knew i was right to wait because it seemed as if right from the first few posts a certain mod wanted to let ondachainwax know he was the big, bad sheriff in town.

well, not only did you lose ardent fans which will trash this forum at many a tailgating Sundays to come, advertising the toilet bowl this forum has become but more important still, you lost money.

so without further ado, f-u-u-u-c-k you very much. This is iluvjumaimi and ondachainwax having the last word
    and gosh is it sweet.

But did the bunny get the beer at the end of the story?
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    this is gonna be fun

OMG... Horrible

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post

But did the bunny get the beer at the end of the story?
    I sure hope so....teasing that poor bunny like that is criminal...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvJuMiami View Post

and gosh is it sweet.
    Dude.... you just pulled a Martin the Snake.

Instead of approaching site owners or senior mods, you smashed your lunch tray and stormed out of the cafeteria only to hold a press conference about how you are emotionally scarred.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo

Instead of approaching site owners or senior mods, you smashed your lunch tray and stormed out of the cafeteria only to hold a press conference about how you are emotionally scarred.

but, but,....what about the nipples....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo

I agree with you on that aspect of it, but to be fair, he raises some fair points.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks

Maybe we can trade them to a 49ers fan forum for a couple new smiley's
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mnphinfan View Post
    Maybe we can trade them to a 49ers fan forum for a couple new smiley's
    dlockz would trade a 6th for him.....