Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention mods

1. -21
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvJuMiami View Post
    You do not apply rules to all posters equally. Ktown was dropping f a g g e t bombs the other day and i noticed he want banned.

Theres a poster that has an avatar with a woman walking out of the ocean wearing a wet white t shirt clearly showin her nipple.

now, the handle my brother and i share, ondachainwax, has been banned twice (weve never used a wrd ws derogatory as f-@-g-g-o-t) and has been stripped of an avatar that was not showing nipple.

My brother has begun to become more of a fanatic and has asked me for VIP but i knew i was right to wait because it seemed as if right from the first few posts a certain mod wanted to let ondachainwax know he was the big, bad sheriff in town.

well, not only did you lose ardent fans which will trash this forum at many a tailgating Sundays to come, advertising the toilet bowl this forum has become but more important still, you lost money.

so without further ado, f-u-u-u-c-k you very much. This is iluvjumaimi and ondachainwax having the last word
    and gosh is it sweet.
    So, instead of reporting the post in which that occurred, you opt to take the toddler route and throw a fit? Alright.

We only have a few volunteer staff to cover thousands of posts, so obviously we won't see everything. This is why we have a report feature that gives us a heads up to TOS violations, such as your brother's infractions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I thought that these were the type of issues that the rest of the Ted Ginn family was supposed to be handling? I swear they've been getting a free ride this whole time!
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    I know there is more than one Ktown on here but to set the record straight I wasn't the one he was talking about. I have never used that word here.
    Post reported for harsh language....
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    I know there is more than one Ktown on here but to set the record straight I wasn't the one he was talking about. I have never used that word here.

Guilty!
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Yes I always get my beer at the end of every story.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    it is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    corner Zzyzx & Gypsy rds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To The OP;

You got the Last word? Are you absolutely certain?
    Its reassuring to know the world is crazier than you are. - Erik Selvig, Thor: The Dark World

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17

OMG... Horrible

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvJuMiami View Post
    You do not apply rules to all posters equally. Ktown was dropping f a g g e t bombs the other day and i noticed he want banned.

Theres a poster that has an avatar with a woman walking out of the ocean wearing a wet white t shirt clearly showin her nipple.

now, the handle my brother and i share, ondachainwax, has been banned twice (weve never used a wrd ws derogatory as f-@-g-g-o-t) and has been stripped of an avatar that was not showing nipple.

My brother has begun to become more of a fanatic and has asked me for VIP but i knew i was right to wait because it seemed as if right from the first few posts a certain mod wanted to let ondachainwax know he was the big, bad sheriff in town.

well, not only did you lose ardent fans which will trash this forum at many a tailgating Sundays to come, advertising the toilet bowl this forum has become but more important still, you lost money.

so without further ado, f-u-u-u-c-k you very much. This is iluvjumaimi and ondachainwax having the last word
    and gosh is it sweet.
    Ahh yes you certainly got the last word in there is no doubt about that. Don't you worry, instead of learning how to be a good site contributor and poster you and your brother decide to constantly jab jab jab at other posters and now call out the staff. Post like this will not get you invited over for Christmas dinner Francis.

Oh and........the were several mods involved and an Admin for that matter so it wasn't just a "Big Bad Sheriff". I know sometimes it is harder to look in the mirror than it is to throw a stone but hey have at it dude. This thread is in the Depths now so you can call my mother a **** gobbling, gutter mutt and get away with it, the only difference is I could give a **** because I'm not the reason you and your brother got banned, this thread is all you need to read to know why it was the right choice.

blazing_saddles.jpg
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-20-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Funny op
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Ahh yes you certainly got the last word in there is no doubt about that. Don't you worry, instead of learning how to be a good site contributor and poster you and your brother decide to constantly jab jab jab at other posters and now call out the staff. Post like this will not get you invited over for Christmas dinner Francis.

Oh and........the were several mods involved and an Admin for that matter so it wasn't just a "Big Bad Sheriff". I know sometimes it is harder to look in the mirror than it is to throw a stone but hey have at it dude. This thread is in the Depths now so you can call my mother a **** gobbling, gutter mutt and get away with it, the only difference is I could give a **** because I'm not the reason you and your brother got banned, this thread is all you need to read to know why it was the right choice.

blazing_saddles.jpg
    since you moved the thread again, my picture disappeared, so for that...

man-middle-finger.jpg
    Quote Quote