Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jets sign CB Calvin Pryor

  1. -1
    phinasota's Avatar
    Bleed Aqua

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    1,164
    vCash:
    4540
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

    Player Jets sign CB Calvin Pryor

    They inked him today.

    We ll the finz were up, but then they let me down... again
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    JETSJETSJETS's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2008
    Posts:
    909
    vCash:
    1140
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Never heard of CB Calvin Pryor.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43434
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Never heard of CB Calvin Pryor.
    Me neither. Too bad for the Jets, becasue they could use a CB.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    D0lphan72's Avatar
    Hokies class of 2016

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2009
    Posts:
    1,839
    vCash:
    2187
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    Safety lol
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    225
    vCash:
    1393
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Me neither. Too bad for the Jets, becasue they could use a CB.
    I picked this guy as one of the busts of the first round before they even drafted him. Although bust may be not the right call but rather and average player in the NFL. One of these guys that's pretty much peeked in college and is ok in the NFL but never becomes what your hoping for from a 1st round pick.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43434
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    I picked this guy as one of the busts of the first round before they even drafted him. Although bust may be not the right call but rather and average player in the NFL. One of these guys that's pretty much peeked in college and is ok in the NFL but never becomes what your hoping for from a 1st round pick.
    I don't know a lot about him to say one way or the other. But if he turns out to be average, that is probably still an upgrade to what the Jets had at safety last year.

    It will be interesting to see how Rex uses him. It seems like they have a few guys that are decent in 1 area, but not both. Pryor looks to fit that mold as well.
    He looks like he is a big hitting safety that might struggle with man coverage, and defending the deep ball.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    225
    vCash:
    1393
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I don't know a lot about him to say one way or the other. But if he turns out to be average, that is probably still an upgrade to what the Jets had at safety last year.

    It will be interesting to see how Rex uses him. It seems like they have a few guys that are decent in 1 area, but not both. Pryor looks to fit that mold as well.
    He looks like he is a big hitting safety that might struggle with man coverage, and defending the deep ball.
    Pretty much my opinion of him, I think he may be serviceable but not much more than that, but then what do I know, over at the Jests boards they already have him up for defensive rookie of the year.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Calvin Pace on his Dolphins-Jets visits: Wow
    By MDFINFAN in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 06:47 PM
  2. Jets sign
    By cafinfan408 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 02:12 PM
  3. Jets Sign Calvin Pace
    By srdnaty in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:38 AM
  4. Jets Sign Calvin Pace
    By srdnaty in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:38 AM
  5. Jets 1st to sign 1st
    By dolphan39 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2002, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •