Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 171819202122

Thread: Joe Philbin’s son accused of leaving scene of crash

1. -211
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    Rape is not a typical conversation starter for me in real life so its a moot point. In fact you guys are the ones that want to keep the rape conversation going.

And by the same token I would like to see you go up to the parents of a dead child spouting your BS to their faces..."nice parenting job, asshole!!" Yeah I'm sure that would go over real well...
    It obviously is a normal topic for you! You not only defend rapist, you blame the victims, their family and wish it on innocent children! No one cares what you think because you are a ****ing *****, you are a worthless coward and karma will get you the same way it got Michael Philbin a child gang raper!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

2. -212
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    It obviously is a normal topic for you! You not only defend rapist, you blame the victims, their family and wish it on innocent children! No one cares what you think because you are a ****ing *****, you are a worthless coward and karma will get you the same way it got Michael Philbin a child gang raper!
    Show me where I wished rape on anyone. Or defended rapists.
    Quote Quote  

3. -213
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Just remember: When your daughter gets raped I called it. And the reason I'm predicting it will happen is because you are total ****.
    You are not going to weasel you way out of this, back peddal, or claim that wasn't you intent! This comment right here proves what a low life price of cowardly ****ing garbage you are! You are a worthless ***** an "WHEN" I confront you I guarantee you do nothing, but apologize and beg for me not to **** you up! Your a ****ing coward nothing more! Something tells me a coward with a sex crime conviction the way you aggressively defend it. Its only a matter of when I find you coward! Moncton isn't that big and there isn't that many dolphin fans there!
    Quote Quote  

4. -214
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You are not going to weasel you way out of this, back peddal, or claim that wasn't you intent! This comment right here proves what a low life price of cowardly ****ing garbage you are! You are a worthless ***** an "WHEN" I confront you I guarantee you do nothing, but apologize and beg for me not to **** you up! Your a ****ing coward nothing more! Something tells me a coward with a sex crime conviction the way you aggressively defend it. Its only a matter of when I find you coward! Moncton isn't that big and there isn't that many dolphin fans there!
    That's just a prediction working backwards using your own retarded logic. You know that predicting something is different from wishing for something right? They are different words with totally different meanings, you can understand even that much, right?

Eeeennnnglish?

God Damn your poor daughter is in more trouble than I thought. According to your own logic her father is scum so that automatically means she'll be scum, buts its even worse than that for her...you are scum and a moron.
    Quote Quote  

5. -215
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Another POV

Okay now. I know that on one hand, this comes off disingenuously from someone who's gone way over the line too many times locked in endless repetiive predictable loops with resident trolls, but OTOH, if even I think this has devolved to the precipice of dangerous combustion, even for the depths, and at this point should be reigned in - maybe this opinion has some credence

Quote Quote  

6. -216
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's just a prediction working backwards using your own retarded logic. You know that predicting something is different from wishing for something right? They are different words with totally different meanings, you can understand even that much, right?

Eeeennnnglish?

God Damn your poor daughter is in more trouble than I thought. According to your own logic her father is scum so that automatically means she'll be scum, buts its even worse than that for her...you are scum and a moron.
    012412.jpg
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

7. -217
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post

Who dat? Flynrian15 and Roy_Miami?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

8. -218
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post

Who dat? Flynrian15 and Roy_Miami?
    The only fight that's going to happen between those two is a sword fight on the Rainbow Bridge.

Quote Quote  

9. -219
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    No you are right nothing is on Philbin! Drunk kid gang rapes 2 girls in his house? Nope not his fault! I mean how could he have known? Same drunk rapist gets second chance at life after a joke of a sentence and a sweetheart deal gets drunk and accidentally kills himself? Nope that's not on Philbin how could he have known? Philbins locker room becomes embedded in one of the most embarrassing scandals in franchise history? Not his fault because he didn't know! Funny though I am pretty sure you were one of the ones smashing John Martins parents and blaming them though.

I agree ignorance is bliss, and it excuses all! You are right Philbin does no wrong! Problem is he does no right either!
    The Martin/Incognito incident wasn't Philbin's fault. At no point was it ever revealed that Philbin knew what was going on. Martin is an adult that makes his own choices. If his parents had a role in making him a soft ***** then that can lead to him not being confrontational with anyone. That isn't the same as going out and raping women.

Quote Quote  

10. -220
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurzN703 View Post
    The Martin/Incognito incident wasn't Philbin's fault. At no point was it ever revealed that Philbin knew what was going on. Martin is an adult that makes his own choices. If his parents had a role in making him a soft ***** then that can lead to him not being confrontational with anyone. That isn't the same as going out and raping women.
    Ahhh you changed your name............I havne't told you to go **** yourself since so without further ado!
    Quote Quote