Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: The return of Samson Satele? He is coming in for a workout Monday

  1. -11
    MikeO's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    14,952
    vCash:
    4752
    I would take Satele at Center for 2-6 games over Brenner, Shelly Smith or anyone else at Center. He would be a band-aid solution to a big problem and better than any in-house options we have
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    PHINSfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    2,317
    vCash:
    6706
    Loc:
    Broward, Fl.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeO View Post
    I would take Satele at Center for 2-6 games over Brenner, Shelly Smith or anyone else at Center. He would be a band-aid solution to a big problem and better than any in-house options we have
    And even if he doesn't start...he'll be good depth, at least until Pouncy comes back!
    ANGELOfinsFAN
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    BlueFin's Avatar
    Seer of Visions
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    15,043
    vCash:
    24707
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Its just important to hold it together until Pouncey gets back...a little veteran insurance is a good idea...But I still want to see Larsen compete for the spot.

    Losing Pouncey sucks, but we are still upgraded over last year at the tackle position and probably guard position as well.

    Its not how you start the season...its how you finish it.(see the 2013 Miami Dolphins).
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    roy_miami's Avatar
    2020 cant get here soon enough
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2008
    Posts:
    9,410
    vCash:
    63276
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    I'm not going to pretend to know if he's any good or not (probably not seeing as the Colts cut him for $4 mill and there has been little interest) but there is a DT on the Broncos that hates his guts. During the Colts Broncos game the DT took a penalty against him then later on special teams you could see that same DT holding up Satele's leg in the pile chopping on it literally trying to break it. So if he's our center during the Broncos game things could get interesting.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    rev kev's Avatar
    THE DEFLATOR
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    8,930
    vCash:
    10231
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    I'm not going to pretend to know if he's any good or not (probably not seeing as the Colts cut him for $4 mill and there has been little interest) but there is a DT on the Broncos that hates his guts. During the Colts Broncos game the DT took a penalty against him then later on special teams you could see that same DT holding up Satele's leg in the pile chopping on it literally trying to break it. So if he's our center during the Broncos game things could get interesting.
    Two former MIA teamates - (I believe) Kevin Vickerson and Sataele were going after it - Vickerson lost his composure
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    DphinBillkiller's Avatar
    Touchdown
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    7,727
    vCash:
    17817
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.

    Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    rent this space's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,267
    vCash:
    22430
    Wilfork and the big DT's in the AFC East used to toss Satele around like a rag doll, I have no interest in seeing that again.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    dolpns13's Avatar
    Chest Rockwell is my hero
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    28,286
    vCash:
    80461
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by rent this space View Post
    Wilfork and the big DT's in the AFC East used to toss Satele around like a rag doll, I have no interest in seeing that again.
    Typical Dolphins fashion looking down the bottom of the barrel
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    22,620
    vCash:
    46267
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)

    FEH

    AFAIC, he's "returning to the scene of the crime"


    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    rent this space's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,267
    vCash:
    22430
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Typical Dolphins fashion looking down the bottom of the barrel
    What's sad is this isn't the bottom of the barrel. these are the best(only) linemen available. Much rather see Garner-Brenner-Smith-Larsen
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Samson Satele
    By Finland in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 12:36 AM
  2. Samson Satele?
    By dolphinheel in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:24 PM
  3. Samson Satele
    By jcroyts in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:31 AM
  4. Same old Samson Satele
    By cafinfan408 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 10:04 AM
  5. Samson Satele
    By Mcduffinator in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •