Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Read This

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks

Everyone Read This

The Bills fans have no right to talk any trash. Their team still sucks, their defense sucks, they got a quarterback who is ok but hasn't done anything in three years, their running back sucks, the only really good things about their team is their offensive line (which might not be so good because it doesn't have any chemistry with the additions of Teague and Williams and will have to make some, which could take some time) and their number 1 wideout. Fletcher is good but he is no Zach Thomas. Overall, their team has no chance at winning more than seven games, they have had a very good offseason but it will take a lot more to make them a contender. It will still be a few more good draft picks and free agent additions before they are good. Also, they are barely under the cap and it is sad how they diss on us for our cap because the addition of Bledsoe puts them right around the top. Also, it is funny how they make fun of us for our ticket sales but they only sold out FOUR GAMES last regular season while we sold out EIGHT. I know a lot of the fans down in Miami are bad but there are a lot of good ones, but the fact is that these numbers prove that their fans aren't anything special. The smack these people are talking is dumb, all they say is "You guys suck in the playoffs," "You haven't won in 30 years," "Your logo sucks," "Dolphins fans suck," "You won't win more than 6 games," and more crap like this. But the truth is that at least we go to the playoffs, at least we have won a super bowl, and that our team got a lot better, and even if we lose Williams (which won't happen), we are still a better team than last year. Every position on our team is either the same as last year or improved, and if we lose Williams, Minor is still better than Smith was and we have a way easier schedule than last year. Including injuries, which we had a lot of last year, we won't win less than 11.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hell of a post.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hey Ice }}}

That is the BEST Post that I have ever read from you !! And I guess you know where I stand when it comes to rival flamers. Especially the diseased filled Barffalo jILLS fans .. Marino1983
    Flashback,, the billys offense scored 21 points in the first quarter,,NOTHING the rest of the game!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    USA Hockey Player

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Bills Drive, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Everyone Read This

Ok, whatever you say. Our QB is a world better than yours for starters. Travis Henry is probably the 3rd best RB in the 2001 Class, and you guys should know this, because he ran all over you guys in the one game with 19 carries for 97 yards. Great run defense. 5.5 Yards per carry. Actually, our only weakness on Defense is DT, as everything else on Defense looks solid to very good, and to say that Fletcher is no Zach Thomas is assanine, because of the fact that their stats are very comparable, and compared to Fletcher, Thomas has had a much better defense around him in Miami. And I'll bet anyone on this board we at least win 8. We have too much talent not to win more than 8. Not to mention one of the better Kickers in Mike Hollis and possibly the most electrifying return man in the game in Charlie Rogers. Plus, the top Front Office in the NFL led by Donahoe and Modrak, and there's no reason why the Bills shouldn't win more than 8 games next year. Not to mention, the top Offense in the AFC East.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
    The Bills fans have no right to talk any trash. Their team still sucks, their defense sucks, they got a quarterback who is ok but hasn't done anything in three years, their running back sucks, the only really good things about their team is their offensive line (which might not be so good because it doesn't have any chemistry with the additions of Teague and Williams and will have to make some, which could take some time) and their number 1 wideout. Fletcher is good but he is no Zach Thomas. Overall, their team has no chance at winning more than seven games, they have had a very good offseason but it will take a lot more to make them a contender. It will still be a few more good draft picks and free agent additions before they are good. Also, they are barely under the cap and it is sad how they diss on us for our cap because the addition of Bledsoe puts them right around the top. Also, it is funny how they make fun of us for our ticket sales but they only sold out FOUR GAMES last regular season while we sold out EIGHT. I know a lot of the fans down in Miami are bad but there are a lot of good ones, but the fact is that these numbers prove that their fans aren't anything special. The smack these people are talking is dumb, all they say is "You guys suck in the playoffs," "You haven't won in 30 years," "Your logo sucks," "Dolphins fans suck," "You won't win more than 6 games," and more crap like this. But the truth is that at least we go to the playoffs, at least we have won a super bowl, and that our team got a lot better, and even if we lose Williams (which won't happen), we are still a better team than last year. Every position on our team is either the same as last year or improved, and if we lose Williams, Minor is still better than Smith was and we have a way easier schedule than last year. Including injuries, which we had a lot of last year, we won't win less than 11.
    The Miami Dolphins Worst Nightmare:

That's What I'm Talkin About Willis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Everyone Read This

Originally posted by BillsMan80
    Ok, whatever you say. Our QB is a world better than yours for starters. Travis Henry is probably the 3rd best RB in the 2001 Class, and you guys should know this, because he ran all over you guys in the one game with 19 carries for 97 yards. Great run defense. 5.5 Yards per carry. Actually, our only weakness on Defense is DT, as everything else on Defense looks solid to very good, and to say that Fletcher is no Zach Thomas is assanine, because of the fact that their stats are very comparable, and compared to Fletcher, Thomas has had a much better defense around him in Miami. And I'll bet anyone on this board we at least win 8. We have too much talent not to win more than 8. Not to mention one of the better Kickers in Mike Hollis and possibly the most electrifying return man in the game in Charlie Rogers. Plus, the top Front Office in the NFL led by Donahoe and Modrak, and there's no reason why the Bills shouldn't win more than 8 games next year. Not to mention, the top Offense in the AFC East.

All I can say is : because your post is so full of B*** S*** that it is hard to write a repost back to something that is sooooooo completely assinine and only a inbreded jILLY BOB would desecrate these Dolphin M-B's with such a fantasy filed, drug induced, bunch of mentally incompetent wishful jILLSY WILLSY predictions!!! Oh man is that a hysterical post or what !!!!!!! Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    USA Hockey Player

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Bills Drive, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Everyone Read This

Yeah, except you have no reasoning behind your post, so I think we've figured out that you are the mentally incompetant fan Marino. Try speaking English. And if anything, you seem like your on drugs, and probably a high school dropout or something. Have a nice day Dulfelon fans.

Originally posted by Marino1983
    All I can say is : because your post is so full of B*** S*** that it is hard to write a repost back to something that is sooooooo completely assinine and only a inbreded jILLY BOB would desecrate these Dolphin M-B's with such a fantasy filed, drug induced, bunch of mentally incompetent wishful jILLSY WILLSY predictions!!! Oh man is that a hysterical post or what !!!!!!! Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone Read This

Originally posted by BillsMan80
    Yeah, except you have no reasoning behind your post, so I think we've figured out that you are the mentally incompetant fan Marino. Try speaking English. And if anything, you seem like your on drugs, and probably a high school dropout or something. Have a nice day Dulfelon fans.

You know little boy, talking tough through a keyboard might come back to haunt you one day !! My reasoning is perfectly legitimate, for my repost back to you,,everything that you posted is on paper,,, none of it is factual, even your jILLY coaching staff would laugh at the garbage you typed ! How can ANYONE predict what or how Bledsoe is going to do? He was benched last season because of his ineffectiveness,,, with the O-Line problems your team had last year,, how is Bledsoe going to be any better SON?? Mike Williams was a good pick but McKinney is the overall better O-Lineman and it will be proven this year,, but none of you jILLY WILLY LOSERS will admit that I was right .. There is sooooo much more B-S typed in your post -- that I am not going to waste MY time or board space to point it out to you. And by some of your posts that I have read, you are just a waste of sperm anyway.. Come back and talk football when you (if that ever can happen) GROW UP .... Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    USA Hockey Player

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Bills Drive, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everyone Read This

How dumb are you???? It's funny. Bledsoe wasn't benched because of ineffectiveness, he was benched because he had an injury that took a while to heal and Brady excelled during that time. Bledsoe is 10 times the Quarterback than Big Ears, and McKinnie is overrated.

Originally posted by Marino1983
    You know little boy, talking tough through a keyboard might come back to haunt you one day !! My reasoning is perfectly legitimate, for my repost back to you,,everything that you posted is on paper,,, none of it is factual, even your jILLY coaching staff would laugh at the garbage you typed ! How can ANYONE predict what or how Bledsoe is going to do? He was benched last season because of his ineffectiveness,,, with the O-Line problems your team had last year,, how is Bledsoe going to be any better SON?? Mike Williams was a good pick but McKinney is the overall better O-Lineman and it will be proven this year,, but none of you jILLY WILLY LOSERS will admit that I was right .. There is sooooo much more B-S typed in your post -- that I am not going to waste MY time or board space to point it out to you. And by some of your posts that I have read, you are just a waste of sperm anyway.. Come back and talk football when you (if that ever can happen) GROW UP .... Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Like I Posted before {{{

YOU are a waste of sperm !!! And when little boys talk tough through a keyboard,, it usually comes BACK to haunt them !!! Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Your friendly neighborhood Bills fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    BillsMan80,

Have mercy on Marino1983. He's obviously struggling to keep up with us. Marino1983 = half wit!
    Quote Quote