Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I apologize

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I apologize

Finfans,

I've been graciously welcomed by your board mods and so have other Bills fans, to posts on this board and I do honestly thank you. Not everything is sweet between Bills fans and finfans w/c is to be expected because of our rivalry. I am guilty of starting a smack thread entitled " Miami's hottest cheerleader". Don't know if you guys remember , but in fairness I did post it at the other side " The sexiest Jill". I meant it as a joke I have come to realize that when a rival post on this board it is considered an attack based on your responses.

However, guys like Dajesus had to go over to the jets board and cry about how we destroyed this board. Don't tell me you couldn't defend you own home that you have to go to some other board.Destroying someone else's board was not my intention. I just thought that some guys here would take it like men after all we are fans of a sport played by men ( in tights.lol).

Although I may not agree w/ a lot of things or posts on this board, I have to respect it after all I am just a guest here. I guess it's only fair that both sides should start talking smack or football when we meet during season.

AJ , I apologize for not making it easier for you to maintain this website. I'll try not to do it again. Ice....you're cool, I think . Missphin , we miss you at the other board. Hope all is well.

Dajesus , I guess we'll be waiting for you posts at the Pats website. Tell them how we destroyed finheaven. Yeah right.

Being a bills fan I can't wish your team luck but I hope out rivalry grows stronger.

See ya when season starts.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just a fan I will not try to start another trash talking thread. I would just like to say the reason I said something on their web board is I didn't want the same thing to happen to their web page and thought i would give them a warning in case some of your fellow fans were planning an invasion on their page when we were thru getting rid of you. I have been posting there for a few months now, and a few of their members post here, and unlike the majority of your fellow fans they are respectfull and knowledgable of the game. No one here minds a little trash talking if it based on football knowledge, the problem arises when morons start posting on if a certain member is gay, or how you would treat this members sister. Basicly if you act like an adult you get dealt with accordingly, and the same be true if you act like a 5 year old. One last thing I think AJ and the other mods did handle this situation like men, by ignoring and dismissing the problem. To stoop down to that level would be acting like a boy, not a man.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    You gives a ratsass!!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Shiznit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Opium induced haze...
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Classy post bro.
    26 + 6 = 1!!!!!!! Free Ireland!!!

FRIDAYS 3:30 PM Eastern

Click HERE to listen LIVE!!!!

College Radio, classic stuff. Bodzilla and Dante are your hosts.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, I agree that Aj did handle it well. I didn't say he didn't. Chambers, AJ came to the other board in a very civilized manner asking us to respect this board and I did w/c is why I apologized. Besides can't understand your grammar. "You gives a ratass?"
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Justafan, it takes balls to come on another teams site and apologize. I respect that.

Missphin is not on the computer much anymore, but I will let her know that she is missed at your site, maybe I will get my butt off of this chair long enough for her to actually log some time.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    It's all good, the only thing I want right now is for the season to start.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

you have to admit...........

those bills fans were only over here to piss people off, not talk smack. but if they didn't have some respect, they wouldn't have left when asked to leave. i give em mega props for that!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heck justafan I thought that prank was pretty funny. Don't have a problem with you either. Just really tired of bills fans who couldn't even name out 2 DT's without looking it up smack talking like they think they know our team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by VanDolPhan
    Heck justafan I thought that prank was pretty funny. Don't have a problem with you either.
    Sorry but I have no respect for the moderators/admin of this site that can't control a measly small group of prepubescent Bills fans ruining the atmosphere of this board.
    As a moderator of 2 boards that are bigger then both BBI and these forums put together this crap would never have lasted more then a day.
    The simple fact is the mods/admins have done more talk then action. Simply give them a warning and if they ignore, toss them.
    ALL quotes by VanDolphan
    Quote Quote