Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112

Thread: ********** gator football ***********

1. -111
    Suck it Trebek
    QBWinz:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Desolation Row
    Can someone explain to me why anzalone declared? I get that he graduated and is a walking injury, but I can't imagine him thinking his draft stock is high. Not with this class. Finish out your eligibility, stay healthy, lead a D loaded with talent, and you're looking at maybe getting picked in the 2nd round in not such a loaded class. What am I missing here?

Is he so scared of getting hurt again that he wants to take his shot while he still can? This would be an odd decision because he won't be making much as a 6th/7th/udfa so he'd be an easy cut if he was injured quickly. Or is he done with football altogether? I can't find a good answer anywhere.
    Quote Quote  

2. -112
    They all float down here.
    QBWinz:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Doesn't make any sense to me either, but whatever. Would have made even less sense if Marcel Harris had declared which he thankfully did not. We're losing a lot of good players off this defense, but we're keeping a lot of good players. Reese, Joseph, Zuniga, Harris, and Gardner should all be exciting to watch next year. We're losing almost nobody on offense other than Sharpe who's leaving early and Dillard who evidently wants to transfer. Gotta get the QB situation figured out if anything's gonna happen though.
    Last edited by CO-Gator; 01-12-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -113
    Suck it Trebek
    QBWinz:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Desolation Row
    Quote Originally Posted by CO-Gator View Post
    Doesn't make any sense to me either, but whatever. Would have made even less sense if Marcel Harris had declared which he thankfully did not. We're losing a lot of good players off this defense, but we're keeping a lot of good players. Reese, Joseph, Zuniga, Harris, and Gardner should all be exciting to watch next year. We're losing almost nobody on offense other that Sharpe who's leaving early and Dillard who evidently wants to transfer. Gotta get the QB situation figured out if anything's gonna happen though.
    My little bro played with Harris in hs ... he talked to him already so I knew the secondary minus maye was staying intact. He came on really strong at the end of the year ... with the big game to cap it ... if we would keep him at strong he'll have a nice year and be a high pick. The way we recruit dbs and des, there doesn't seem to be enough snaps to go around ... unless injuries happen ... like this season.

DE is loaded. I see Jefferson moving inside full time ... which he kind of already was ... because of it.

But it is all moot unless they get a QB. I didn't hear anything too great about Franks or trask over the course of the season ... and Allen has dropped to a 3 star ... sigh.
    Quote Quote