Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Downtime / Lagtime

1. -11
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by outtawack311
    You sure its not a virus, I hear there is an ISP virus going around that screws with the ports your data goes through. The way it works I hear its been screwing up forums and some sites.
    I don't think so. But we will see for sure soon enough. I can't wait to see where we're at when I get home tonight.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck
    The important thing is that I saw it, recognized it, and went after it. Coach Bates would probably say "That guy has great instincts!!" Don Shula might say, "His read and recognition skills are top notch for what we wanna do on defense".

Jimmy Johnson might say, "Atta boy Muck go gettum Muck go gettum Muck go gettum Muck gettum gettum Yeah!!!!. That's the way, son!! That's the way!! <clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap>"

Bill Parcells might say, "You took a false step there, Muck. Now I don't want to see that sh*t again. Got it? I don't wanna see that sh*t again".

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Maria &amp; LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck
    Jimmy Johnson might say, "Atta boy Muck go gettum Muck go gettum Muck go gettum Muck gettum gettum Yeah!!!!. That's the way, son!! That's the way!! <clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap>"

Bill Parcells might say, "You took a false step there, Muck. Now I don't want to see that sh*t again. Got it? I don't wanna see that sh*t again".

''There were a page not found in browsers early, but nothing we can't clean up,'' Wannstedt said.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    is Clumpalicious!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clumptowaga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :whip:
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    I believe I can fly!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Detroit, MI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wansteadt was quoted as saying "From a site reliability standpoint, we're not quite where we want to be. We feel that we're just a piece or two away from being there. We're going to get this thing fixed."

:roflmao:

"We don't have any of this stuff, 'When it doesn't work here, let me go someplace else.' That's not how it is. This is the real world. It's business. You have a job and a responsibility."
    Nicktator Saban
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Apparently the boards went down today... I received this from my host:

At approximately 3:15PM (CST) 05/03/2004 our Hurricane Electric facilities suffered a power outage. This cause all servers to loose power and our onsite engineers are working rack to rack to bring them up.
    We do expect to have all servers back online within about an hour. Our onsite engineers are working to carefully bring each machine up one at a time to avoid any further problems.

Further information regarding this will be posted on our forums as more details are available.
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote