Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: 2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @8p

  1. -1
    phinsphan4ever's Avatar
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    859
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

    2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @9p

    For those that have the NFL network, they're showing our 2000 wildcard game against the Colts. One of my all time favorite 'Phins games. I was yelling/screaming so loud when Lamar broke loose for the game winning TD in OT. Whoever doesn't have NFL network, you need to get it. It's on my TV in my Dolphins room 24/7 and they improve it everyday.
    Welcome to Miami Jason, Derek, Joe, Devin, Rodrique, and Fred!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsphan4ever
    For those that have the NFL network, they're showing our 2000 wildcard game against the Colts. One of my all time favorite 'Phins games. I was yelling/screaming so loud when Lamar broke loose for the game winning TD in OT. Whoever doesn't have NFL network, you need to get it. It's on my TV in my Dolphins room 24/7 and they improve it everyday.
    sweet, now we can all see the game that was blacked out :eek:
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Deus Ex Dolphin's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2004
    Posts:
    1,536
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jay Fielder fans? Please take notes. How many INTs? How many dropped INTs by defenders? Who carried the team to victory?

    This was not just a great playoff game, it is educational material. :cool:
    Caution: Opinions expressed may NOT be those of staff, management, or advertisers.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    phinsphan4ever's Avatar
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    859
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Dolphin
    Jay Fielder fans? Please take notes. How many INTs? How many dropped INTs by defenders? Who carried the team to victory?

    This was not just a great playoff game, it is educational material. :cool:


    I'm in agreement with you there bro. :yell:
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    SMadison29's Avatar
    What Sherman aspires to be

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    8,447
    vCash:
    1661
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too bad Fiedler had one of his worst performances that game because we simply wore Lamar out that game causing him to be ineffective the following game vs Oakland.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    phinsphan4ever's Avatar
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    859
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons
    sweet, now we can all see the game that was blacked out :eek:


    If you did a little research, you'd see that for the last 7 years we've been ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in attendance.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    SMadison29's Avatar
    What Sherman aspires to be

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    8,447
    vCash:
    1661
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsphan4ever
    If you did a little research, you'd see that for the last 7 years we've been ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in attendance.
    I think that there was a threat of the game being blacked out but it wasn't. Some big business always buys tickets at the last minute.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsphan4ever
    If you did a little research, you'd see that for the last 7 years we've been ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in attendance.
    Good, now that they have that down, the next task is to get the fans to actually cheer during the games :eek:
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SMadison29
    I think that there was a threat of the game being blacked out but it wasn't. Some big business always buys tickets at the last minute.
    yes, thank god for the networks...because of their willingness to buy the final few thousand seats, we were all able to see a great football game
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    TerryTate's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2003
    Posts:
    7,708
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The game was blacked out...Im sure of it....

    Why do I remember? Cause back in 2001 I still lived with the parentals, that found out I was doing the ultimate sin, staying up late talking online to make travel arrangements to go to the game, and I was grounded from going, and the sad thing was, I WAS FREAKIN 17!!!!

    I LOVE COLLEGE
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replay of Dolphins vs Colts game on now NFL Network 2pm central
    By dolphans1 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:12 PM
  2. With the NFL Network showing the 2000 MNF game...
    By Stratman Tigers in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. Miami vs. Indianapolis 2000 AFC Wildcard Game
    By miami234ever in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
  4. 2000 Fins vs Colts playoff game is on
    By upstart in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 10:47 AM
  5. 2000 AFC wildcard
    By ZOD in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 11:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •