Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game?

1. -1
    Don't touch the nipple Focker.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Naples, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks

So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game?

Obviously everyone here likes/loves/breathes/sleeps the Miami Dolphins (except for all of you Buffalo, Pats, and Jets fans who need to stop piling up thousands of posts on our website and go to your own teams supportive sites). I'm curious to see who watches a game like I do in that after a loss you almost need to call a maid service.

Case in point: 62-7 against JAX Dan's last game. I tore my #13 jersey from collar to hem in one move and then called in sick for three days.

Loss to Raiders in Playoffs in '02?: Punched hole in wall in apt and then took two days off of work lying on floor drinking 2 cases of beer while talking to myself.

4 int's against Chiefs in'02 puched hole in bathroom wall.

Against Bucs in '01 when they hurt Lamar and Fiedler: stood up on the bar in ST. Pete and announced to an entire bar of Bucs fan's "The bucs can lick my b@lls!" Then I was chased out into the parking lot where I got into my car and sprayed 6 bucs fans with gravel (with headlights off) and gave them all the finger.

Meltdown in the meadowlands: Sat open mouth staring at blank tv screen until 6 in the morning and then hit the heavy bag until both hands were bleeding.

What angry moments have you guys had?
    This space is reserved for comment after the Draft. At that point, hope will begin.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out of my G**D*** mind
    Thanks / No Thanks
    my wife tries not to be there on game day and knows not to talk to me after a loss lol
    whats really bad is when its a night game and the dolphins lose because i don't have much time to recover before i go to bed so it lingers all night.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Finheaven's "First Lady"

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Newark, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Excellent post!

Quote Originally Posted by RICKYSABEAST
    Obviously everyone here likes/loves/breathes/sleeps the Miami Dolphins (except for all of you Buffalo, Pats, and Jets fans who need to stop piling up thousands of posts on our website and go to your own teams supportive sites). I'm curious to see who watches a game like I do in that after a loss you almost need to call a maid service.

Case in point: 62-7 against JAX Dan's last game. I tore my #13 jersey from collar to hem in one move and then called in sick for three days.

Loss to Raiders in Playoffs in '02?: Punched hole in wall in apt and then took two days off of work lying on floor drinking 2 cases of beer while talking to myself.

Against Bucs in '01 when they hurt Lamar and Fiedler: stood up on the bar in ST. Pete and announced to an entire bar of Bucs fan's "The bucs can lick my b@lls!" Then I was chased out into the parking lot where I got into my car and sprayed 6 bucs fans with gravel (with headlights off) and gave them all the finger.

Meltdown in the meadowlands: Sat open mouth staring at blank tv screen until 6 in the morning and then hit the heavy bag until both hands were bleeding.

:roflmao:
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I go to a dolphins fan club Bar. There are about 150 screaming fans. It is easier to deal with losses with other people to feel your pain.
    J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck!
    Buffalo Blows!
    New England Swallows!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Section 415, Row 17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I have a Beenie Baby Dan Marino bear that I hold on to during games now. Before I use to hold the remote during games (gotta love NFL Sunday Ticket), but I would get mad and through the remote....2 remotes later and 1 broken picture frame, I know have a Beenie!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    35 years and counting

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Rickysabeast might be a canidate for an anger management class. :yell: Only joking . I don't get that upset like I used too, but the beer flows alot more after a loss :cry:
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from Flip Tanneflop
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.

It took you two days to drink two cases of beer? j/k

My wife, kids, and dog definitely leave the room and usually leave the house. My 10-year old is a Dolphins fan and he will not watch games with me. My dog is usually under the bed shaking.

I usually watch games alone. I'm just not someone you want to be around when the game is not going well.

The most pissed off I have every been was the last two games of 2002. Especially the NE game. When Travis Minor failed to field the kickoff and Mark Royals shanked the punt, I almost went ballistic.

I kept yelling "HOW CAN YOU NOT FIELD A KICKOFF!!!!" and "MARK ROYALS SUCKS!!!!"

Last year I didn't get NFL Sunday ticket (after having it for 3 years). SUndays were alot calmer......Unfortunately, I monitored the games on ESPN.com and found myself clicking refresh on my web browser every 2 seconds while screaming at the computer screen..... "GOD DAMN IT! BLOCK SOMEBODY!"
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I used to be a real yeller, loud enough that the neighborhood knew if the phins won or lost after the game ended, they didn't need to watch. Then I had kids......I had my infant son sleeping on me the entire playoff win against the colts. Didn't scream once, but it looked like i was having convulsions as my face contorted with every play. Thank God for Lamar saving that game and my health for a week.
    I watched the whole Jax debacle very silently. My wife actually took my son and left the house for that game after she figured out what was going on. I was mostly sad for Dan, going out that way. So now I am not so much of a yeller or screamer, (most of the time), I keep it inside and then go to the gym afterwards. Some of my best workouts are after phin losses. I am hoping for not too many good workouts this season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Big Dawg

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New England
    Thanks / No Thanks

You know they have support groups for people like you! :spank: :hug: :bandwagon :vault: :lurk: :gossip:
    Winning a ring is the only thing worth playing for!!!

"If you can't be good be good at it!"
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    RICKYSABEAST...you sir, are a true inspiration to the kind of dedicated fan I want to become. I can't tell you that I've drunk myself into a stupor or ripped apart a jersey (thats teetering on being sacriliegious or something), but I did miss school the day after the meltdown in the Meadowlands. That game had me stunned the entire day, I just kept reading the article and watching ESPN in disbelief.

Maybe this type of behavior isn't right, maybe we should see help, maybe we're developing problems. But, who cares? I got Phin Fever and it ain't goin no where, thats one sickness I want to have as long as I live.

GO PHINZ!

HIDE THE GLASS! :roflmao:
    New sig coming soon!
    Quote Quote