Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why the Dolphins will fail in 2002

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Why the Dolphins will fail in 2002

:monkey: Jay Fiedler...nothing else needs to be said.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    MoFinz
    Really...i mean damn...he's been such a bust for the last 2 years......11-5 twice and an AFC east title.......He's been a sham all this time, who woulda thunk it? Duh huh

Jay aint pretty, he just wins..... a lot. Get used to it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jay doesn't win, the Dolphins win as a team. When we lose it's usually because of Jay and his stupidity and his sissy arm that he has.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When they win it's "as a team", when they lose it's because of Jay.....that's brilliant......that one statement proved what an idiot you are. Thank you for clearing that up.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    MoFinz
    ROFLMAO....ya got that right InFinsible......what a maroon. One man doesnt win or lose the game. Theres 60 minutes of play, and 11 men a side. Jay is a leader, but he cant be solely responsible for wins or losses. It's the leadership he shows and his tenacity that inspire the other 10 guys on offense.
    Using Scrap Ironheads argument, Marino cant be one of the best ever because he never won a SuperBowl. That would mean Mark Rypien, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams and Tom Brady's careers are all somehow better than Marino's. Because the Super Bowl is the ultimate game of the season, and Miami lost in the only one he played in.
    <sigh> Gotta love people that wanna blame everything on one person. The last time that happened, the poor guy only got 3 nails and a cross for his troubles.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We win as a team and lose as a team. There are some wins you can put on Jay and some losses you can put on him as well, but not all of our losses were Jay's fault. However, a few of them were Lamar Smith's fault!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Again, for you idiots such as Mofinz and Infinsible. I have to repeat myself to get the explanation across. I said that when we lose it's "USUALLY" Jays fault. I didn't say "ALWAYS" Jays fault. You little boys need to go back to school and learn some definitions and how grammar works. Oh but you probably flunked out so they won't let you back in. Since you both live with your mothers maybe she can help you learn a few things. Let me know when you gain some intelligence. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Are you serious, Jet fan??

Scrap Iron = DolphinHaters13 = some reject 19 yr old Jet fan.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Scrap Iron
    Again, for you idiots such as Mofinz and Infinsible. I have to repeat myself to get the explanation across. I said that when we lose it's "USUALLY" Jays fault. I didn't say "ALWAYS" Jays fault. You little boys need to go back to school and learn some definitions and how grammar works. Oh but you probably flunked out so they won't let you back in. Since you both live with your mothers maybe she can help you learn a few things. Let me know when you gain some intelligence. Thanks.
    This post would be what we call "back pedaling". That's what morons do when they realize that they have made themselves look like idiots with their over the top opinions.
    And I don't live with my mother, I live with your mother and she wants me to tell you that you ruined her life. She hates you for being born out of her ass. She hasn't been able to close her sphincter since you came out of it. She just walks around leaving little balls of turds everywhere, mumbling, " asshole baby, asshole baby, asshole baby......"
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Scrap must have a great natural tan.
    Quote Quote