Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You people are pathetic!!!

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You people are pathetic!!!

You people are supposed to be adults on here right?? Then maybe it's time you start acting like it. You people act like spoiled little brats when someone says something negative against one of the Dolphins players. You people need to accept the fact that a lot of Dolphin fans don't like certain players on the team and that is their right!!! You people who think that everyone has to be in love with Jay Fiedler or any other player-are a bunch of phonies. You should all enroll in a class called "How to be adult". Then after you've completed the class come back here and act like you have some sense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Any body who can't see that Jay Fiedler is better than half the QBs in the league is a spoiled pathetic little boy who is not quite smart enough to realize how dumb he really is.
    Last edited by inFINSible; 06-02-2002 at 07:58 AM.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    MoFinz

Re: You people are pathetic!!!

Originally posted by Scrap Iron
    You people are supposed to be adults on here right?? Then maybe it's time you start acting like it. >>

Right....like saying Jay Fiedler is the reason the Dolphins will fail and posting a monkey pissing on his name is adult. LMAO. If youre the standard for adults, i'll remain emotionally stunted as long as possible

You people act like spoiled little brats when someone says something negative against one of the Dolphins players. You people need to accept the fact that a lot of Dolphin fans don't like certain players on the team and that is their right!!! >>

And dont we have the same right to defend him from your slanderous accusation? One you backed up with no statistical fact? Just some broad unsupported besmirching. Methinks you need to see what your own house is made of before you throw a stone my way

You people who think that everyone has to be in love with Jay Fiedler or any other player-are a bunch of phonies. You should all enroll in a class called "How to be adult". Then after you've completed the class come back here and act like you have some sense.

Gee, seeing as youre such the expert, maybe you can teach us. Or better yet, maybe you could go back to whacking off in the corner until you can back up your smack. When you stop thinking everyone has to hate Jay like you do, we can talk again. Until then, enjoy your book burnings Nazi:monkey: Scrap Iron
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Mofinz, why don't you speak English or are you totally illiterate?? Did I say I hate Jay Fiedler?? No. I don't hate him and I don't hate Jay as a person. I said that Jay is an average QB who plays like an absolute bum too often. If you would read what I say then maybe you would learn something and stop being a pathetic moron like BMarion31 and some of the others. Your kind of mentality is why we won't win a Superbowl with Jay Fiedler as our QB. You have a small brain and think that Wanny is a genius. I've said it many times and I'll repeat it for you people who have short memories. Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler will never be a part of a Superbowl team. That's right, I said "NEVER". Etch that in stone people. Learn to live with it and learn to accept it. Until we get a new Head Coach and a new QB we will not see a Superbowl.

:monkey: Dave Wannstedt, Jay Fiedler, Mofinz, BMarion31

:monkey: Infinsible
    Last edited by Scrap Iron; 06-02-2002 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Mofinz, why don't you speak English or are you totally illiterate?? Did I say I hate Jay Fiedler?? No. I don't hate him and I don't hate Jay as a person. I said that Jay is an average QB .....
    You think Jay is average? Your opinion changed very quickly.

All of the following anti-Jay and anti-Dolphin comments were written by Scrap Iron:
    Fiedler does suck and will prove it again this year. All these Fiedler lovers will crawl back in their hole when he is stinking up the league. He's good for 20-25 interceptions again and probably about 8-10 fumbles too.
    When we lose it's usually because of Jay and his stupidity and his sissy arm that he has.
    You both know how pathetic Jay Fiedler is. What amazes me is how may of these pea-brains on here think that Jay is All-World. They'll be drowning in their tears by mid-season when Jay is tossing one interception after another
    Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler will never be a part of a Superbowl team.
    You think Wanny and Spielman are geniuses and that Brock Marion is the best free safety in the NFL. Hahahaha!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard....
    For your information, I'd take Tom Brady over Jay Fiedler anyday. And by the way, Jays record vs. playoff teams is 2-8. In other words Jay is not a big game QB. Accept the truth Fiedler lovers. After this season you'll all be saying "Geez I wish we had a better QB, if we did we may have made it to the Superbowl".
    I can't believe we keep talking so much about a second string QB like Jay Fiedler is.
    He(Jay) will be THE player who drags our team down. it's just that I think we need to find someone better to be our starter because Jay is mediocre. Jay is fine for second string or third string but he is not who you should want as our starting QB.
    Anyone who thinks that Fiedler is a Pro-Bowler is smoking crack!!! He is a second stringer masquerading as a starter.
    Jay Fiedler is a second string QB and will never be anything more than that. He has a very average arm and will never make the smart decisions in crucial situations. He is a guy who will break a coaches heart.
    There's no way we end up paying a hefty salary to a guy who is nothing more then second string material.

It is obvious that you think lowly of Fiedler, Wannstatd, Marion, and Speilman.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Go home, Jet fan. If you were a Dolphin fan, you wouldn't post anti-Dolphin comments IN THE SMACK FORUM.

Dude, while it's your right to express your dislike for a Dolphin player(s).....it's our right to equally express our loyalty/love for our players/team. And furthermore, it is our basic right as Dolfans to DEFEND our team against haters like yourself to the fullest extent.

Honestly Scrap, who's crazy?? An alleged Dolfan who hates the starting QB, coach, "GM", and half the offensive line and expresses it every chance he gets?? Or the homers who defend them??
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ephemeral

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, I guess i'm officailly I'm on your list then, eh? Thats not a bad list to be on though, Fiedler and Wanny are pretty good company. Take your own advice bro, act like an adult and don't piss your pants because someone disagrees with you and supports Jay.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

scrap iron

please change your avatar, i had the taz first and i don't wan't to be associated in any way with an idiotic asshole such as yourself!
    dolfan06 said it and meant it!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    dolfan06, here's to you little man. hahahahaha!!!! Let the picture tell you the entire story.

:monkey: dolfan06
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LITTLE MAN?

dolfan06, here's to you little man. hahahahaha!!!! Let the picture tell you the entire story.

:monkey: dolfan06
    oh, i see, you've been peeking in my shower again, only it was cold this time!
    Quote Quote