Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chew on this!

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Chew on this!

Learn these facts to properly debate our misguided friends & family before election time !!!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
    In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.

That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following ...

FDR...
    led us into World War II.
    Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
    >From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman...
    finished that war and started one in Korea,
    North Korea never attacked us.
    >From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 18,334 per year.

John F. Kennedy...
    started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
    Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson...
    turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
    Vietnam never attacked us.
    >From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton...
    went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent,
    Bosnia never attacked us.
    He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a
    platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.
    Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked US!
    President Bush has ...
    liberated two countries,
    crushed the Taliban,
    crippled al-Qaida,
    put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran
    and North Korea without firing
    a shot, and captured a terrorist who
    slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining
    about how long the war is taking, but...
    It took less time to take Iraq
    than it took Janet Reno to take the
    Branch Davidian compound.
    That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of
    chemical weapons in Iraq for less
    time than it took Hillary Clinton to
    find her Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division
    and the Marines to destroy the Medina
    Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy
    to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at
    Chappaquiddick, drowning Mary Jo.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took
    to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB!
    The Military moral is high!

The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to
    realize the facts.

PASS IT ON.
    I never had any large respect for good spelling. That is my feeling yet. Before the spelling-book came with its arbitrary forms, men unconsciously revealed shades of their characters and also added enlightening shades of expression to what they wrote by their spelling, and so it is possible that the spelling-book has been a doubtful benevolence to us.
    - Mark Twain's Autobiography
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's easy, Bush didn't refund the help for cops bill putting 100,000 cops on the streets as Cliinton did, which cut down crime..Bush perfer to pay the price in Jails which is more expensive in the long run. So Detriot and many cities pay the price. If your president don't take care of business at home first, the foundation crumbles..crime 101.

We attacked Japan first, but then the Germans were attempting to conquer the whole world and stated so..so since we were in the war, we help stop that too. Was Iraq a threat to conquer the world..mmmm good question..just can't find a answer for that one.

Now this has been stated over and over, but some just forget.

Al queda attacked us. We go to Afgan.
    Now the Whitehouse wants to take central Middle East, lets get Saddam while we're there. But what do we tell the American people

That they supported OLB and Al qaida and if any one questions us, we'll tell them they're not patriotic.
    They have WMD's and will sell it to Al Qaida, we will tie Saddam to OLB by any means neccessary.

We couldn't show credible evidence of this to other countries, our allies, so we say they have ties with Saddam with selling stuff to cover for any not joinning us.
    So we go to war in Iraq, couldn't find anything, haven't liberated it from anything, people are still getting killed everyday there..still a mini war going on.

Our own commissions said there were not connection with Al qaida.

So now we get:
    We went to liberate the country from a mean dictator. The people are better off.
    Sounds like a changed story from the original intent..but that's okay because he's republician..if clinton would have done that, you guys would have screem bloody murder.

Lessons in History show any time you do something there's equally reaction that may be or not good in the long run..right now, we've help recruit more Al qaida type people. I'm not sure when this will either hurt us or not..so I don't think we've crippled anything, the original are being replaced everyday, to include loonies who's cutting off people heads.. Was this the right war to fight..??? OLB, who attacked us, for some reason is still out there..but hey, Bush liberated Iraq...and the attacker on American soil goes unpunished..someone who couldn't even leave his country, even when it safe to assume we would win the Iraq, was really a big threat to us. Saddam wasn't like by his Muslium brothers around him, he was non religious until it suited him, Mmm, sounds like someone else I know, anyway..Saddam feared for his life, that's why he didn't leave Iraq, other countries would have killed him just as fast.
    You guy needs to go back and read the history of the USA and Iraq in terms of Saddam...You need to understand some basic truth..starting with Saddam and us were on the same side at one point...go from there and you'll see what I'm talking about..but that's another subject.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Why is there a watermelon there?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFINFAN
    We attacked Japan first, but then the Germans were attempting to conquer the whole world and stated so..so since we were in the war, we help stop that too. Was Iraq a threat to conquer the world..mmmm good question..just can't find a answer for that one.

Um...no...we did NOT attack Japan first. No way, no how, nope nope nope.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Real Deal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So just because there were four more solders killed than people murdered in the city of Detroit that justifies the soldiers deaths? Try telling that to their loved ones.

Ummm you do realize that Germany declared war on us first don't you? Saddam didn't declare war on us in September 11, Osama Bin Laddan and the Taliban did.

The reason we went into Korea is because they were in the UN and the communist north attack the south. We went in there with the UN to help South Korea with other UN countries.

Ike Eisenhower put military advisers in Vietnam first, Then JFK put more in. Before he was murdered he was going to pull them out. Vietnam was LBJ's mess.

You listen to Sean Hannity to much the 9-11 Commission said that their was no evidence that Sudan offered Osama to Clinton. That is a lie. "We have not found any reliable evidence to support the Sudanese claim." (9-11 Commission)

Iraq had no ties with OBL or al-Qaida , none.

W kicked weapons inspectors out of Iraq before they could finish there job and we have found 0 WMD.

We didn't find Saddam the Kurds found Saddam and told us; you make it sound like W him self went out and tracked him down. We spent more time in Iraq looking for WMD's than we have OBL the guy who planned 9-11.

Could you post your source that says Bush got weapons inspectors in North Korea? Because I have heard nothing about it and if it did happen it would have been big news.

The problem I have why we are over there is that the President said that Saddam had WMD and is going to use them. To date none found 900 US soldiers dead. Not to mention wounded and Iraqi civilians killed or injured. I have friends in the military that are over there now and I don't want them to be killed on the base of lies and oil.

The Commander in Chief is not doing a great job.

A gr8slayer creation

And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. (Izekiel 27:13)
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_12
    So just because there were four more solders killed than people murdered in the city of Detroit that justifies the soldiers deaths? Try telling that to their loved ones.

Ummm you do realize that Germany declared war on us first don't you? Saddam didn't declare war on us in September 11, Osama Bin Laddan and the Taliban did.

The reason we went into Korea is because they were in the UN and the communist north attack the south. We went in there with the UN to help South Korea with other UN countries.

Ike Eisenhower put military advisers in Vietnam first, Then JFK put more in. Before he was murdered he was going to pull them out. Vietnam was LBJ's mess.

You listen to Sean Hannity to much the 9-11 Commission said that their was no evidence that Sudan offered Osama to Clinton. That is a lie. "We have not found any reliable evidence to support the Sudanese claim." (9-11 Commission)

W kicked weapons inspectors out of Iraq before they could finish there job and we have found 0 WMD.

We didn't find Saddam the Kurds found Saddam and told us; you make it sound like W him self went out and tracked him down. We spent more time in Iraq looking for WMD's than we have OBL the guy who planned 9-11.

Could you post your source that says Bush got weapons inspectors in North Korea? Because I have heard nothing about it and if it did happen it would have been big news.

The problem I have why we are over there is that the President said that Saddam had WMD and is going to use them. To date none found 900 US soldiers dead. Not to mention wounded and Iraqi civilians killed or injured. I have friends in the military that are over there now and I don't want them to be killed on the base of lies and oil.

You poor misguided, democratic, kerry indoctrinated child.

Here's what I care about: "We will hunt down and KILL International Terrorism when and where ever we find it!"

Iraq today, Iran tomorrow! Coverty..Overtly makes no difference to me.

I've heard nothing but hate and lies coming from the mouths of that cesspool that is called the democratic convention. What a hoot and a holler.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_12

Last document I saw had Kennedy INCREASING the troop presence in Vietnam. So back up your statemtn that he was going to pull out.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinPhan1227
    Um...no...we did NOT attack Japan first. No way, no how, nope nope nope.
    Do you remember the bombs, 2 of them..that was in response to Perl Harbor..we went at Japan first, pay back and then we joined the German war..Don't they teach history in school anymore?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    The Only Fin Fan in SD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do you remember the bombs, 2 of them..that was in response to Perl Harbor..we went at Japan first, pay back and then we joined the German war..Don't they teach history in school anymore?
    Your response is contradictory - "that was in response to Perl Harbor".

They attacked us first!

"And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: I served in the United States Navy" John F. Kennedy :navy:
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

:roflmao: EVIDENTLY...not in Maryland!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ah...English must be your 2nd language. You must have meant that AFTER Japan attacked US, we went after them first, and THEN went after Germany. Is that what you meant to write?
    Quote Quote