Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Formal Invite

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

A Formal Invite

DO you want to trash talk with the best. Come to nflsmackdown where there is no censorship and fans of all teams smack it out. If you are easily rattled then disregard this message.. If you can take the heat then click the link.
    http://nflsmackdown.com

Also tell others.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Who Took My Floaties?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AFC East
    Home of the New England Patsys, NY Regrets, Miami Stallfins and the Buffalo Wings.
    Moderator The Don
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: At least they aren't biased!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Liverpool, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't go there folks. I used to post here and it used to be a great site, but it is run by a guy who has 50 ghosts and is only interested in drama amongst it's membership, not football talk.

It claims to not ban, but it recently banned it's top 15-20 posters for finding out about the admins ghosting. It says anything goes, but nothing goes really.

Smackdown is finished.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL. Chrisbob are you still mad you got put in the RIP. LOL. ITs ok Chrisbob, you can apply for reinstatement in Sept. with a letter of apology to the members and admin. IT will be ok Chrissy.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Liverpool, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LMFAO!!! Hello "Smackdown"....what's wrong CF, still can't use your real name.

Your site is finished, over , dead, soon to be forgotten.

If anyone would like to read how a smack site shouldn't be run, go here:

http://www.gridironfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=264
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope it is not Crimefighter, I'm TNV. LOL. Gridironfans. The place that banned me for typing in CAPS. It is funny, the longest thread on gridiron is all thesmack rejects crying about getting RIPed on Smackdown. LOL. gridiron is nothing more than a Support Group to keep all you loser from slitting your wrist because you can't post on smackdown. And Chrisbob, I know you want to post. THat's why you created another name and came back after you were RIPEd. LOL.

Oh yeah, smackdown is getting a new site in Sept. Preview the site here.

http://nflsmackdown.com/upload/index.php?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Liverpool, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope, it's not the longest thread, it's about the 4th longest, that's because gridiron fans has traffic, meltdown has virtually have none.

May Take No Vicktims is The Don/CF, he's everyone else.lol.
    Whatever...............did they make you a MOD yet.....LMFAO!! You cried about it enough, surely now you're one.

hey, let the Don/CF that Ice and Dat have joined up to Gridironfans will ya!

Yeah, I looked in/posted after my banning (notice I said who I was though, unlike some), it's like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't look, but you can't help it.

This "car wreak" is funny to watch though!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NOpe I'm not a mod, I"m going to be on the Smackdown Panel since it was my idea. MAybe I will bring your case to the SMackdown Panel court in Sept. and maybe ask for your reinstatement. Maybe I won't since the only thing you ever said was THe Redskins won a Super in 92. And you wonder why you couldn't cut it at Smackdown. NOw go ahead and register to smackdwon under a new name like you did last time so you can come back and try to post.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Liverpool, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, you had an idea, your mom will be proud. Who else is on the panel......Bungle Barry, Chuckles, Part Time Security Guard, The Don...........LOL, there's no one left dude.

No one's re-registering TNV, Meltdowns a dead duck, and you don't feed a dead duck.

Tell CF/The Don to delete everyone who is banned posts............you know he won't or there would be nothing left....................LMFAO!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tell SRW to send me regristration e-mail so I can telll you guys how big of losers you are. LOL, one of the longest thread on gridiron is about another site. You guys still flock to the site to see what is going on. LOL. Everyday there is an update, did you see what this guy said on smackdown? Did you see the e-mail the DOn sent? LOL. If smackdown is trash why do you guys care so much. LOL. IT obvious you guys still want to be apart of smackdown but too bad. Get to work on that letter of apology and maybe we might think of letting you back in. Until then keep reminding people that the KSins won a superbowl in 92. LOL :roflmao: :roflmao:
    Quote Quote