Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Thurm or Mouldsrocks

1. -1
    drowning in a sea of pointless *ussy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hey Thurm or Mouldsrocks

I think they banned me over at BBI. I can't login because it says I gave the wrong password. Plus when I went back to the site it didn't recognize me. I admittedly put out an offensive thread, but it was done as an experiment. I wanted to see if they would punish a Fins fan for the same action that Bills fans do on your board. My suspicions were seemingly proved correct.

Oh and Moulds this time I put it on the smack forum where you said anything goes. I feel if a Bills fan can say "smelly Cubans" and go unpunished then I should be able to put up Polish jokes. I feel your moderators are biased to say the least.

I was wondering if you could find out what is going on because the people who run your site seem to accept racial taunts against 1 race that is predominant in Miami yet do not tolerate taunts against a race that is predominant in Buffalo.
    Last edited by dolfan25; 07-03-2002 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All they do over there is make fun of Cubans and they think they are being cool and funny by doing it and nothing happens to them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by iceblizzard69
    All they do over there is make fun of Cubans and they think they are being cool and funny by doing it and nothing happens to them.
    I Don`t know about you but the word"Cubans" scares the hell out of me..Woooooo!, thiers some BAAAAAAD people in that forum. LOOOOK OUT!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I absolutely agree 25....I have seen alot of racist stuff said over there and nary a word from Barney Fife.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Convinced WCF is a moron

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NewJersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your not banned 25 so stop your crying.

The system rejected a bunch of people due to some server issues. Try again.

BFC - Best Bills site on the Net

Check us out.

The Dolphins sucked this season.
    Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Boo Hoo They also deleted my thread so it would seem natural to think a banning may have occurred.
    Last edited by dolfan25; 07-05-2002 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Convinced WCF is a moron

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NewJersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Natural but wrong.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Still can't login so maybe you're wrong
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Definitaly been banned over at BBI. Now my IP Address has been blocked. What a bunch of hypocrites that run that board. They allow racial taunts against Cubans on their smack board but not Poles. I get it, as long as you are racist against the right ethnic group it is okay and you are free to post but God forbid you say anything against Poles.

I've noticed that neither Thurm or Moulds has responded to this. Maybe they cannot defend what their home board's actions are. Would make sense to me.

If they don't respond why don't you Hoover. For people who constantly claim to have the best football MB on the net. They sure do have inconsistent moderators.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a bunker somewheres in Antartica
    Thanks / No Thanks

Get over it already..

Originally posted by dolfan25
    Definitaly been banned over at BBI. Now my IP Address has been blocked. What a bunch of hypocrites that run that board. They allow racial taunts against Cubans on their smack board but not Poles. I get it, as long as you are racist against the right ethnic group it is okay and you are free to post but God forbid you say anything against Poles.

I've noticed that neither Thurm or Moulds has responded to this. Maybe they cannot defend what their home board's actions are. Would make sense to me.

If they don't respond why don't you Hoover. For people who constantly claim to have the best football MB on the net. They sure do have inconsistent moderators.
    Hey 25, I know that you are pissed because you have been ringing the doorbell over at the BBI and nobody is answering to let you in, even though you see the curtains moving but please don't let your anger over that turn into some festering rant about racism. That is a huge can of worms that you are opening up and for every five racists that you will find in Buffalo i am sure that you can find an equal amount in Florida or where ever else you may go. I am not saying that you don't have a legitimate bitch and I will be happy to find out what is going on for you and do what I can to help you get back in there, but just think about it a little more before you get out that BIG, WIDE brush of yours and start painting everyone on the BBI as a racist..that is total bunk.
    Quote Quote