Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Jay Feidler Drinking Game

1. -1
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a bunker somewheres in Antartica
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Jay Feidler Drinking Game

Take one drink when:
    * Jay throws a pass too high.
    * Jay under-throws his receiver.
    * Jay doesn't know the play at the line.
    * Jay throws a pass out of bounds.
    * Jay throws an incomplete pass.

Take two drinks when:
    * Jay throws an interception.
    * Jay takes a sack.
    * Jay calls a time-out because of his own ineptitude.

In my estimation you will all be alcoholics before the second half of the season rolls around. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Bay, Ontario
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just watched a video of a 'phins game last year.
    Can someone come drive me home ?
    Click HERE
    If Cris Chambers doesn't work out, you can always get...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: The Drew Bledsoe Drinking Game

Take one drink when:
    * Drew throws a pass too high. (Happens more than Jay)
    * Drew under-throws his receiver. (Happens less than Jay)
    * Drew doesn't know the play at the line. (Never happens for either QB)
    * Drew throws a pass out of bounds. (Jay has more cause he'd rather throw the ball away than take a sack)
    *Drew throws an incomplete pass. (Jay has a higher completion %, so you'd be drinking more with Drew on average)

Take two drinks when:
    * Drew throws an interception. (Drew throws a lot more INTS than Jay)
    * Drew takes a sack. (Drew is the sack king, Jay hardly ever gets sacked)
    * Drew calls a time-out because of his own ineptitude. (Jay has never done that, I don't think Drew has either)

In my estimation you will all be alcoholics before the second half of the season rolls around.

Jay Fiedler is a better Quarterback than Drew Bledsoe

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    USA Hockey Player

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Bills Drive, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually, Drew has only thrown more than 20 INTs twice in his career, and one was his 2nd year in the NFL, meanwhile, Fiedler as a starter in the NFL has thrown 34 TDs, and 33 INTs which averages out to 17 TDs and 16.5 INTs per year. Meanwhile, Bledsoe has thrown 166 TDs and 138 INTs, which averages to 21 TDs and 17 INTs Per year, meanwhile, Brett Favre has thrown for just as high of an INT total and average in his NFL career...So Fiedler and Drew throw about the same INTs.
    The Miami Dolphins Worst Nightmare:

That's What I'm Talkin About Willis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: The Drew Bledsoe Drinking Game

Originally posted by Dolfan984
    Jay Fiedler is a better Quarterback than Drew Bledsoe
    Come on 984, I was just starting to buy into some of the things that you were saying and then you had to go and say something like that...instant loss of credibility.

First of all stats are misleading so please don't lay a bunch os dumba$$ stats on me about how Jay has a better this ratio to that ratio. Drew has played about 100 times more games, he has seen more and been to a level where Jay could only dream about being. The bottom of the line is:

1. Drew was drafted no 1 overhaul in the whole draft - there was a good reason for that, he is a stud.
    1A. Jay....hmmm, well was he even drafted? - there was good reason for that, nuff said.

Drew was an All-Pro QB at one time. For whatever reason, he has not been doing so well lately. All-Pro QBs don't just go braindead overnight and he still has a rocket for an arm. I think that he will flourish with the weapons that he has now, and he does have better weapons, time will tell. Jay has been successful because he has had the supporting cast of a good defense. I'll give him his props here and there because he has done a few things to get the job done. I think that the best game he had was that one where he brought you guys back from the dead agains us last year. But lets be really, really honest here now. Is he really the one that you want to call your Franchise QB...is he really the one that is going to lead you to the promised land....if the D starts giiving up 21 points a game is he really the one that is going to take the team on his back and win the game...nah..I didn't think so. Slice it and dice it all that you want with the stats to make Jayboy look like he is the better QB, but anyone that knows football knows that he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Drew. Have fun with Jay, i 'll take Drew over him anyday
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jay has never thrown 20 ints in a year, not in his second year either.

Drew used to be better than Jay, a lot better, but not anymore.

I was rooting for him in the AFC Championship game, because I think Brady sucks the big one, but it was obvious he wasn't doing a very good job.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Dolfan984
    Jay has never thrown 20 ints in a year, not in his second year either.

Drew used to be better than Jay, a lot better, but not anymore.

I was rooting for him in the AFC Championship game, because I think Brady sucks the big one, but it was obvious he wasn't doing a very good job.
    Thats because Jay hasn't been in the league long enough. Trust me, he will have an off year or two. Drew has been through many more wars than Jay so it is easy to pick out all of the negatives. I don't see how you don't think that he didn't do a good job in the AFC Champ game. He went in cold from being benched all year and threw the only touchdown of the game for the Pats. Right now it is easy to look at his most recent stats and throw that at us, but I am just saying that if he finds his comfort zone again and we get a decent running attack going then this whole big laugher about him and his so called decline is going to backfire in a lot of peoples's faces and I'm going to be laughing my a$$ off.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida St.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Chill out Finsuck. Im a Dolphin fan and I thought he did just fine. He did what he was supposed to do.
    Listen up, Bills fans. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
    -Tyler Derden
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Ephemeral

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I notice you say Drew came off the bench "cold". This implies that he had not thrown a pass since he was injured, or atleast for a long time. However, the backup QB does get a fair amount of reps at practice for such an occasion. So to call him cold is incorrect, perhaps a little rusty may be the better term....
    Coin toss at the Emerald Bowl......
    _
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that..." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    _
    "Seek to understand before you seek to be understood..."
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by BMarion31
    I notice you say Drew came off the bench "cold". This implies that he had not thrown a pass since he was injured, or atleast for a long time. However, the backup QB does get a fair amount of reps at practice for such an occasion. So to call him cold is incorrect, perhaps a little rusty may be the better term....
    Let me elaborate....he came off from the bench cold as in "Brady is hurt, put down the clipboard down and get your a$$ in there now!" cold. Sure the backup gets a lot of reps, but it isn't with the the first team unit and it sure isn't like taking the snaps all year in a real game. So your interpretation of my implication has no substance for scrutinization.:eek:
    Last edited by 3W; 07-05-2002 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Quote