Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry is richer than Bush...

1. -1
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!

Kerry is richer than Bush...

JOB APPLICATION NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including Washington, DC, worth multimillions.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant which I considered unsightly, in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

MILITARY: I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending doctor). I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel about the military. I deplore the military!

COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE: I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except that of a gigolo, by marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: As a US Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected.

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $700 million.

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES: None.

PERSONAL I ride a Serotta Bike. My Gulfstream V Jet I call The Flying Squirrel. I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche." I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture.

I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and I blame George Bush for the energy problems.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

Just in case you missed the democratic convention

2004 Democratic National Committee Convention - Official Program

6:00pm - Opening flag burning ceremony.
    6:00pm - Opening secular prayers by Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton
    6:30pm - Anti-war concert by Barbra Streisand.
    6:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    7:00pm - Tribute theme to France.
    7:10pm - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.
    7:25pm - Tribute theme to Germany.
    7:45pm - Anti-war rally (Moderated by Michael Moore)
    8:25pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    8:30pm - Terrorist appeasement workshop.
    9:00pm - Gay marriage ceremony (both both male and female couples)

9:30pm - * Intermission *

10:00pm - Posting the Iraqui Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins
    10:10pm - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.
    10:20pm - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
    10:30pm - Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.
    10:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    10:50pm - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.
    11:00pm - Multiple gay marriage cermony (threesomes, mixed and same sex).
    11:15PM - Maximizing Welfare workshop.
    11:30pm - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.
    11:59PM - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
    12:00pm - Nomination of democratic candidate.

From one of my local newspaper websites... http://hoptownnews.typepad.com/hopto....html#comments

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Old School

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And Kerry wants to raise taxes on himself and his wife. That should tell you something.
    He's not thinking of himself or his buddies, like Bush and the good ole boys club are.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah, that isn't what bothers me, he wants to raise my taxes too. And I hardly think percentage wise that his tax raise would hurt him as much as my tax raise would hurt me.

Tell me are you married? Do you have children? Bush's end to the marriage penalty and child tax credits have helped me pay off serveral bills, and I am closer to being financally secure now than before those tax cuts. You may be all for paying higher taxes and still having a deficit, but I am not. If you really want to help the country, by all means donate more money to the Government.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    aka FinSane

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3
    yeah, that isn't what bothers me, he wants to raise my taxes too. And I hardly think percentage wise that his tax raise would hurt him as much as my tax raise would hurt me.

Tell me are you married? Do you have children? Bush's end to the marriage penalty and child tax credits have helped me pay off serveral bills, and I am closer to being financally secure now than before those tax cuts. You may be all for paying higher taxes and still having a deficit, but I am not. If you really want to help the country, by all means donate more money to the Government.

Why do you think Kerry wants to raise taxes?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    aka FinSane

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also, whats wrong with being rich? Isnt it the rich people who can afford to be more educated, thus being more qualified than a poor person to run for office? Im sure there are some exceptions, but come on, who cares whos richer than the other, and if a politician is rich or not. Most are.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Old School

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3

Kerry wants to raise taxes on those who make over 200 thousand a year. If you make less than that, you get a tax break.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So in the meantime you wonder why we "blindly" believe everything Bush says, yet you take Kerry at his word? He actually has never come out and said he won't raise taxes across the board, and I don't see how he can't, not with his plans.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    The Big Zonk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    President Kennedy was richer than President Nixon. FDR was richer than most every Republican alive today. So what?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    tehMick PWNS my life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    President Kennedy was richer than President Nixon. FDR was richer than most every Republican alive today. So what?
    "They felt the pain of the middle class."
    Shut the front door, you son-of-a-businessman.

PPKREW
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    aka FinSane

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    Well you cant compare rich then and rich now. FDR probably didnt make as much as any rich person,Rep or Dem, does now.
    Quote Quote