- have a lot of work to do as a team.
- called Lamar gordon Jordon (is that accurate?)
- Gordon forced to play thrrd down which he was not prepared for b/c of Morris injury
- inexperience showed up across the board
- your not gonna beat any team by turning ball over 4 times
- you have to throw the ball to score points, we got the ball thrown
- made QB change b/c didnt have good rythm
- will watch film tomorrow to make decision (on QB's) and will sleep on decision and will talk to QBs on Monday (hence next week)
- doesnt know injury status yet of anyone
- punt returner hurt shoulder, so will poole took over
- will poole returned punts and kick, his penalties on special teams were from not practicing for those plays
- wasnt happy with Ten. run game, happy to hold them to 10 pts, defense did good things
- had good pressure on MCNair
- we win and lose as a team
- on INT by feeley Aj thought he was going one way Gordon thought he was to break other way according to Dave
- wouldnt have made a change if he thought Jay was playing good, stutttered to find words when asked about Jay today, didnt blame him exactly
- Absence of Rob Konrad changed the gameplan a lot, but thought Easlick did a good job
- Thought Feeleys accuracy showed up for the most part
- biggest thing dealing with AJ is experience, talking only 13 games since high school, 5 in philly, 8 in college.
- on second 4th and 1 it was a bit longer and guys in the game (like Easlick) wasnt right personal, and still felt like they were in the game at time, and had time if they got a stop on D
- not commenting on decision of QB's
- just says must watch tape to anaylze QB
- expects efficiency from the QB, dont turn the ball over, and make the plays that are there to be made
how much different is it without Ricky?
I dont believe in throwing the ball, we have to run the ball to win, thought we started decent with Travis, bam bam, running game flowing in the begining, but limited with Lamar on only knowing half a dozen plays running, and he has to be involved in blitz pickup (which he deosnt know) so they couldn't always just put him in
Gordon willl improve every week, glad we got him he says
Why open the game with an empty backfield?
Hoping to get some good one on one matchups, wanted to use the quick passing game to keep in manageble third downs, which early on had.
Well get back to work tomorrow, got to make sure we maintain what we do well
END MY POOR TRANSCRIPT SKILLS