Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, more Prisco goodness!

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hmm, more Prisco goodness!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7680457

"They're like a fish -- OK, we know it's a mammal -- out of water, flailing to stay alive after one week. Another loss this week and they'll start stinking like washed-up dolphin."

It almost seems like he revels in Miami's misfortune, what's the deal? I can almost see him giggling like a school girl as he writes this tripe up.

Baltimore scored 3 points against the lousy Browns and he gives them a "mulligan" as he puts it. He rates them 10th and he puts Miami 24th. Interesting how he's so easy on them.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladsadmad
    http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7680457

"They're like a fish -- OK, we know it's a mammal -- out of water, flailing to stay alive after one week. Another loss this week and they'll start stinking like washed-up dolphin."

It almost seems like he revels in Miami's misfortune, what's the deal? I can almost see him giggling like a school girl as he writes this tripe up.

Baltimore scored 3 points against the lousy Browns and he gives them a "mulligan" as he puts it. He rates them 10th and he puts Miami 24th. Interesting how he's so easy on them.
    He probably thinks a football is round. I hope the players use this garbage as fuel against the Bengals.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charleston, WV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy has always been a prick, not really much more to say about it.

Go Phins!!!
    I'm a drinking fan, with a football problem.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Thank you #54...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Burnaby, B.C., Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Prisco has always been a horses a$$...

The guy jumps on and off bandwagons on a weekly basis...I don't read his crap anymore...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unifiedtheory
    ...I don't read his crap anymore...[/b][/font]
    You're a better man than me.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what did he say about buffalo? oh, that was just a misnomer. :roflmao: do these people realise they are all sheep? sheep i tell you.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy says bad things about Miami because he gets more response from Dolphins fans than when he says good things about Miami.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I watched NFL live yesterday and they were talking about the Greenbay/Carolina game. They were saying this was the sixth year in a row the SB losing team started the season with a loss. Then they went on to say that the first game is kinda tough to gauge a teams ability because they are still realing from the loss of the SB. They also said that losing early is not a sign of a bad season to come they are still making their adjustments and the guys on the show were going to give Carolina some time they will be fine.

Now Carolina lost many key players this off season and in Monday nights game lost a top WR, the guys on the show think Carolina will be fine they will turn things around. They then went to the teams that just absolutly stink after a week one loss and there is no way these teams recover or stand a chance guess who they were talking about? Thats right Miami, these great reporters in one breath give some teams credit after a loss and others get the boot. This has to the worst crap I've ever seen, some AFC east fans will come on here and say, "why don't you Dolphin fans think they are right,why don't you think Miami will stink this year your teams not that good"? Well thats because, 1) We follow this team, Obviously no one else does..(reporters) other fans. 2) We won ten games last year with a terrible Oline and Jay Fiedler/B.Griese combo. 3)Rick has done a great job adding depth to most every position on the team with some pretty damn good talent. 4) We now have a QB with an arm and some accuracy and a young RB that many(reporters) and people think will be a solid player, not Minor or Morris or Henry to replace Ricky.5) IT'S ONY WEEK ONE OF THE SEASON!

I don't think we are good enough at this point to be talking SB but we have the talent to at least have a shot of the playoffs and to write this team off so early is just plane poor reporting. Remember Carolina got beat soundly by Greenbay in Carolina they are not done for the season by a long shot and niether are we. I honestly think if Miami makes some noise this year and makes the playoffs we all should get together and put a tape together of every dumbass report and how bad this team is and how we should be the constant punching bag for idiot reporters especialy the ESPN crew, and take the tape send it to a south beach reporter to be put on the air on National TV so these assclowns can be seen for what they really are Very very poor analists.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They also gave Carolina a pass when they were destroyed worse then we were.
    WE SHALL PREVAIL

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love all the gushing over the Vikings. Didn't they start 6-0 last year?
    Quote Quote