Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: AJ hands...

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks

AJ hands...

I think all this QB controversy, is in AJ hands, if he can play well, move the team, if he make TD or give the team the chance to make TD (Gordon) and a Fidle Gol, and if he makes a few mistakes (not too many Int or fumbles), if he give the team the chance to win the gaame.... I think Dave will live him there, for more games, but if he struggles like Fidler in the 1° game, he will chance and give Jay the chance...

And I really think AJ could do this, and also that if Dave give in the preseson all the snaps with the 1° team, and play the preseson as Starter, he could done better than he did....

Go fins... and go AJ.... make a good game...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If AJ can show he provides a spark to the offense, he plays. As long as he isnt making mistakes, going three and out he will be fine. Wanny even said as much, he expects mistakes but thinks AJ will also make plays with his arm to counter those mistakes. This doesnt sound like a coach that plans on pulling for a mistake.

The debate Jay got pulled for teh 2 int is a mistake. It was the 2 int in combination with the offense being lethargic. AJ came in and moved the ball every time, had it not been for some bad plays/calls/mistakes who knows what happens. I am not making excuses, I am pointing out those gafs are correctable and AJ moved the team. If he can do that consistently game to game, he remains teh starter.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks

I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by rickeyrunsover
    If AJ can show he provides a spark to the offense, he plays. As long as he isnt making mistakes, going three and out he will be fine. Wanny even said as much, he expects mistakes but thinks AJ will also make plays with his arm to counter those mistakes. This doesnt sound like a coach that plans on pulling for a mistake.

The debate Jay got pulled for teh 2 int is a mistake. It was the 2 int in combination with the offense being lethargic. AJ came in and moved the ball every time, had it not been for some bad plays/calls/mistakes who knows what happens. I am not making excuses, I am pointing out those gafs are correctable and AJ moved the team. If he can do that consistently game to game, he remains teh starter.
    I agree with you.....

Go Dolphins
    Go AJ, we need a good QB not and average QB
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Stuck in AZ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by citripia
    I agree with you.....

Go Dolphins
    Go AJ, we need a good QB not and average QB
    AJ has something we've been missing. And this is his fire and motivation. He does have talent I don't think any one will disagree.

I am truley excited about him being the starter~:cooldude:
    "But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him...if he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that I do not forgive. - Don Corleone

The best line in history!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah AJ has that fire, that competitive spirit and shows it, that is another aspect that doesnt get talked about. Emotion spawns emotion.
    Quote Quote