Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Worse FO Moves the past 4 years? Bills or Phins?

  1. -1
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    20,019
    vCash:
    27796
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Worse FO Moves the past 4 years? Bills or Phins?

    Bills or Phins?

    They both have made questionable moves in the past couple of years.. It seems that the Bills have been worse though (I guess the record reflects that).. Wasted a 1st rounder on Bledsoe and look to be giving a top 5 pick to Dallas for JP (Already injured for the year) Losman..
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Justasportsfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,604
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin
    Bills or Phins?

    They both have made questionable moves in the past couple of years.. It seems that the Bills have been worse though (I guess the record reflects that).. Wasted a 1st rounder on Bledsoe and look to be giving a top 5 pick to Dallas for JP (Already injured for the year) Losman..
    Yeah, I guess the bills should've gone to a psychic and see if JP was going to break his leg before drafting him.

    JP Losman is a wait and see. He has the potential to be a better qb than Feely.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Section126's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2003
    Posts:
    15,815
    vCash:
    1215
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justasportsfan
    Yeah, I guess the bills should've gone to a psychic and see if JP was going to break his leg before drafting him.

    JP Losman is a wait and see. He has the potential to be a better qb than Feely.
    Based on what? On preseason? If we go with that...Then Feeley has more potential than Losman.
    "We Dolphin fans here, if you don't like the Dolphins then **** ya, you don't know nutin' bout that, that is the way we are born here in the 305, if you don't like the Dolphins, then **** ya, simple as that." - Trick Daddy
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    MikeO's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    14,825
    vCash:
    2255
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Considering Miami has been in the playoffs the last 4 years, granted not going far in them but at least there. I would say the Bills have had worse front office moves since they haven't been there at all.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    20,019
    vCash:
    27796
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Point taken.. but Is Losman worth a Top 5 pick +? Feeley at worst will cost us the 33rd pick in the draft..
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Justasportsfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,604
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeO
    Considering Miami has been in the playoffs the last 4 years, granted not going far in them but at least there. I would say the Bills have had worse front office moves since they haven't been there at all.
    Wanny didn't inherit a team that was 24 million in dead cap $$$. Greg Williams was his biggest mistake and at least we are attempting to fix it by geeting rid of him. You still have Wanny. Our O may look bad but we are under a rookie coach. What's your excuse?

    Skape, I agree. We may have given a lot for JP, but of all the moves that our FO made , that's one move that's too early to judge.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Don't believe everything you think.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    25,552
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justasportsfan
    Wanny didn't inherit a team that was 24 million in dead cap $$$. Greg Williams was his biggest mistake and at least we are attempting to fix it by geeting rid of him. You still have Wanny. Our O may look bad but we are under a rookie coach. What's your excuse?

    Skape, I agree. We may have given a lot for JP, but of all the moves that our FO made , that's one move that's too early to judge.
    All off season all we heard from you and other bills fans was how we both had bad coaches and how the bills did something about their bad coach by getting rid of him. Now, you want to pull out the "rookie coach" excuse.

    The bills record under Tom Donahue.....17-34.

    Sure glad you guys got him instead of us...
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.


    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Justasportsfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,604
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inFINSible
    All off season all we heard from you and other bills fans was how we both had bad coaches and how the bills did something about their bad coach by getting rid of him. Now, you want to pull out the "rookie coach" excuse.

    The bills record under Tom Donahue.....17-34.

    Sure glad you guys got him instead of us...
    Point is, both teams suck equally but we have had a coach that's too early to judge while you've had yours for more than 4 years already. If the bills make that playoffs this year would that mean Mularkey is better than Bellchick and Fox who's had horrible records in their 1st year.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    stan marino's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2002
    Posts:
    1,977
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im not sure about Bellicheck but didnt Fox at least improsve the defensive side of the ball when he came to the Panthers? Granted its early to judge ur coach theres no question about that but goin off ur first two losses u guys have the same problem...Defense holds team to a very low score, O dont put up the points to win. Both organizations have made some questionable moves that could still pan out in the future, but both organizations would have to be in the lower half in the league for moves made.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    ltfinfan's Avatar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,005
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    out of my G**D*** mind
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who cares who's sh*t stinks worse. what does it matter. it is still sh*t
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. best and worse moves this offseason?
    By allsilverdreams in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
  3. Past moves Miami Dolphins have made to acquire running backs
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:04 PM
  4. Past Ten years...
    By rob19 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 12:20 AM
  5. Laws of the country going downhill, worse than the past?
    By Wildbill3 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 06:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •