Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mouldsy... can you put a leash on this puppy?

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mouldsy... can you put a leash on this puppy?

Hey Mouldsy,

This beef smoker guy is really making it seem like Buffalo fans got shorted in the gene pool... I know that's not the case with you, hoov, and 3W... but can somebody explain to him that he's making you ALL look bad?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Convinced WCF is a moron

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NewJersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's a losing battle Wharf. I think he is Dolphinator13's brother.

They are never on at the same time, seems there mom makes them share the computer. I can see their room. A big stripe down the center, Bills blue and red on one side, Fins orange and teal on the other.

Even the dog has a stripe down his back.

BFC - Best Bills site on the Net

Check us out.

The Dolphins sucked this season.
    Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BUFFALO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have tried to get him to leave.... the way he acts, you'd think he was a fin-fan in disguise
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by RobertHoover
    It's a losing battle Wharf. I think he is Dolphinator13's brother.

They are never on at the same time, seems there mom makes them share the computer. I can see their room. A big stripe down the center, Bills blue and red on one side, Fins orange and teal on the other.

Even the dog has a stripe down his back.
    Hey Hoov, I think its time for you and mouldy to leave this forum at once, listen to yourselves,get your **** together dudes, I thought this was a smack forum and here you two guys are gettin soft with these bastards.both of you are so f-ing far up these losers asses it makes a true bills fan cry,but then again maybe you guys are just flirtin, think about it guys !:monkey: on the stinkfish fans and anyone who likes them!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
    I have tried to get him to leave.... the way he acts, you'd think he was a fin-fan in disguise
    You have tried? I don`t remember that?Come on big-M come back to us bills fans and quit suckin and start smackin! Don`t go limp on us bills fans now , not when its gettin close to the season, take a couple of deep breaths and open your eyes, look around and say .."I`m a bills fan" ten times, snap out of it,,MAN! press that monkey key and put stinkfish after it ,come on you can do it!:monkey: stinkfish See its easy.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Deep Sea Wanderer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by beefalow
    Hey Hoov, I think its time for you and mouldy to leave this forum at once, listen to yourselves,get your **** together dudes, I thought this was a smack forum and here you two guys are gettin soft with these bastards.both of you are so f-ing far up these losers asses it makes a true bills fan cry,but then again maybe you guys are just flirtin, think about it guys !:monkey: on the stinkfish fans and anyone who likes them!

It`s called "friendly rivalry". Mouldsy and Hoover display class and intelligence. You on the other hand display dysfunctioal stupidity.

Are you THAT proud of the wine cellar that you built under your out-house? :evil: Hey, at least the Ripple will stay warm.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Mouldsy... can you put a leash on this puppy?

Originally posted by WharfRat
    Hey Mouldsy,

This beef smoker guy is really making it seem like Buffalo fans got shorted in the gene pool... I know that's not the case with you, hoov, and 3W... but can somebody explain to him that he's making you ALL look bad?
    Why warf , because they suck up to you on command! Hey wartnose, is this better..Boy I really like talking to these very nice fans on this forum ,Gosh,they are so really neat and boy do they have their heads together ..and golly, they are really smart too!I wish my sons could grow up to be like these very special people, in fact I want all of you "TO BE MY NEIGHBOR"and please call me Mr. Rogers :monkey: warfnuts! who`s makin who look bad ,..think about it!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Convinced WCF is a moron

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NewJersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by beefalow
    I’ve been rooting for my team longer than you have probably been drawing breath and the last thing I need is some dumb ass to start squawking about my love of the Bills. If you ever did that in person I’d smack you around like the little punk you seem to be.

Smack talk (especially not face to face) doesn’t mean shooting your mouth off like an idiot all the damn time. Grow up
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Deep Sea Wanderer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks

I’ve been rooting for my team longer than you have probably been drawing breath and the last thing I need is some dumb ass to start squawking about my love of the Bills. If you ever did that in person I’d smack you around like the little punk you seem to be.

Smack talk (especially not face to face) doesn’t mean shooting your mouth off like an idiot all the damn time. Grow up

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hey relax ,I`m not questioning your faith and fan suport for the bills. I don`t care if your older then dirt, your a bills fan ,so am I "IF YOU ONLY KNEW" I`ve been through thick and thin with this team, but it is a smack board ,RIGHT ! Take it to the lounge if you want to smoke a peace pipe with these fignootens, if not smack these assholes, their the enemy not me. As far as smacking me around in person....I wouldn`t go there! Sir,(if you only knew)
    Quote Quote