Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Pennsylvania Dolfans?

1. -1
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo

Any Pennsylvania Dolfans?

Hey guys, any Pennsylvania Dolfans in the house? Its hard being a Dolfan in Eagle country.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    wescosville, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im from pa - but in school in ny - and your right its crazy hard to be a dolphins fan in eagle land - but at least the eagles have gone to the championship three years in a row and lost all of them - that has served me well when ive gotten in arguments
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah try being in the middle of the state and having to hear both steelers, ravens, redskis and eagles crap all year! arghhhhhh!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I live in central PA ......

Marino1983
    Flashback,, the billys offense scored 21 points in the first quarter,,NOTHING the rest of the game!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Phish Phan In Philly

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17
    Bout 20 mins from the Linc...it aint cool at all man, not only does the local media run with em...but their getting national kudos too. Dont forget about the friends busting your balls every week. Juss gotta ride it out, our time will come.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    waynesboro, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Offerdahl56
    yeah try being in the middle of the state and having to hear both steelers, ravens, redskis and eagles crap all year! arghhhhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxFiN FaNxX
    ...it aint cool at all man, not only does the local media run with em...but their getting national kudos too. Dont forget about the friends busting your balls every week. Juss gotta ride it out, our time will come.
    yeah, live in south centeral pa, work in harrisburg. got 3 steelers fans in my room, 2 eagles fans in the next, and 1 lone cowboys fan over there too. nothing on tv but ravens, redskins, eagles, and steelers. :rolleyes2
    My Music:
    Guitars, bass, and drums: ......Pianos and Strings:
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mt carmel, pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im from central pa. mt carmel to be exact.. wheres everybody else from in pa? and yea it is tough being in iggle country.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I live in Lancaster County, which is about an hour from Mt. Carmel. If you follow high school football at all, my alma matar won the State Championship last year and are back in the playoffs this year looking to become back to back state champions. Can you guess the school?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mt carmel, pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well i can do it by process of elimination, it's not southern since there only 5 miles from mt carmel. im left with aliquippa, north penn, and manheim central.. since im fairly sure aliquippa is from pittsburgh i'd have to guess either manheim or north penn. and since manheim played one of their playoff games in mt carmel last year and u didnt mention that im gonna have to go with north penn as ur alma mater.

and it's a sad year in mt carmel. :cry: first even year since 1992 without a state championship. they've played in state champ. games in 1994,1996,1998,1999,2000,2002 and won in all of them except for 99 which was a good game. let me know if im right about that north penn thing.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeathd01
    well i can do it by process of elimination, it's not southern since there only 5 miles from mt carmel. im left with aliquippa, north penn, and manheim central.. since im fairly sure aliquippa is from pittsburgh i'd have to guess either manheim or north penn. and since manheim played one of their playoff games in mt carmel last year and u didnt mention that im gonna have to go with north penn as ur alma mater.

and it's a sad year in mt carmel. :cry: first even year since 1992 without a state championship. they've played in state champ. games in 1994,1996,1998,1999,2000,2002 and won in all of them except for 99 which was a good game. let me know if im right about that north penn thing.
    It was Manheim Central. I forgot about playing one of the games in Mt. Carmel.
    Quote Quote