Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Reagan junior warns Bush: ‘stop hijacking my father’s reputation’

  1. -1
    finataxia24's Avatar
    follow me at @moejo31

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    4,290
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    ALABAMA
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Reagan junior warns Bush: ‘stop hijacking my father’s reputation’

    http://www.sundayherald.com/45046


    In an exclusive interview, the son of the Gipper brands the current Republican leader an opportunist and a cheat … but fears Kerry has shot himself in the foot




    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Wakey's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    1,821
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, from New Orleans
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That guy is such a dweeb.. I guarantee you this, GWB iss 100% more like Ronald Reagan than this kid is. He was disowned for a reason

    Typical mudslinging character assisaniation rant from the left. Calling GWB some sort of farm boy poser is a real kneeslapper.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Blitz's Avatar
    The Big Zonk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2002
    Posts:
    8,208
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ronald Reagan, Jr. was not disowned.

    If George W. Bush is such a cowboy, how come you've never seen him riding a horse? It's all image, man. Wake up.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    DolFan31's Avatar
    aka FinSane

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    6,640
    vCash:
    1878
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dubya was born and raised in Connecticut. Where does this Texas thing come from?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Blitz's Avatar
    The Big Zonk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2002
    Posts:
    8,208
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bush went to Andover, Yale and Harvard. He spent more time in New England in his youth than John Kerry did. Yeah, Bush is a real cowboy alright
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,971
    vCash:
    7263
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finataxia24
    http://www.sundayherald.com/45046
    In an exclusive interview, the son of the Gipper brands the current Republican leader an opportunist and a cheat … but fears Kerry has shot himself in the foot
    Umm both he and his sister are both left wing wackos.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Nzone's Avatar
    Old School

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    2,232
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What Ron Reagan junior says is about a lot more than being a cowboy. I'm surprised he said this about the Bush Admin:

    “This is an administration that has cheated to get into the White House. It’s not something Americans ever want to think about their government. My sense of these people is that they don’t have any respect for the public at large. They have a revolutionary mindset. I think they feel that anything they can do to prevail – lie, cheat, whatever – is justified by their revolutionary aims.”
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Wakey's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    1,821
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, from New Orleans
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    Ronald Reagan, Jr. was not disowned.
    The hell he wasnt.. So was his sister :roflmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    If George W. Bush is such a cowboy, how come you've never seen him riding a horse? It's all image, man. Wake up.
    Neither myself or fancypants Jr. said a word about Bush being a cowboy. Go back & check my post again.
    Ironically, Reagan says he sometimes finds Bush “amusing, when you see pictures of him on his ranch with his little chainsaw as if he actually does any work there”.
    It's a bunch of bullsh!t..
    Believe what you want about Bush. Many of your tribe think he's Hitler too.
    Have a nice day
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,971
    vCash:
    7263
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzone
    What Ron Reagan junior says is about a lot more than being a cowboy. I'm surprised he said this about the Bush Admin:
    “This is an administration that has cheated to get into the White House. It’s not something Americans ever want to think about their government. My sense of these people is that they don’t have any respect for the public at large. They have a revolutionary mindset. I think they feel that anything they can do to prevail – lie, cheat, whatever – is justified by their revolutionary aims.”
    Like I said he's a left wing wacko. Your political party is loaded with htem right now.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    PhinPhan1227's Avatar
    Why is there a watermelon there?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    15,647
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    Ronald Reagan, Jr. was not disowned.
    If George W. Bush is such a cowboy, how come you've never seen him riding a horse? It's all image, man. Wake up.

    I've never seen him have sex either...but I'm pretty sure he hooked up with Laura at least a few times.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Reagan & Bush business leaders endorse Obama
    By cwsox in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 04:57 AM
  2. alittle history of reagan & bush Sr.
    By Walking25 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 01:48 AM
  3. Reagan vs. Bush: Federal Spending and Budget Deficits
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 06:34 PM
  4. Ronald Reagan and George Bush involved?
    By TerryTate in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 04:19 AM
  5. Bush Warns U.S. 'Likely to Face' Flu Pandemic
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 04:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •