Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pretty quiet in here today!!

1. -1
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Pretty quiet in here today!!

Just wanted to see where all the people were that were talking smack about the green machine before the game.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Right here you pansy a$$ freak....where the **** is your pathetic team that hasn't beaten a good team all year? Licking their wounds from a hard fought game against an 0-3 jugernaut like the Dolphins.....hahhahaaaa.....you team is a joke and when you play the first real team on your schedule you'll fold like your mama's thighs!
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inFINSible
    Right here you pansy a$$ freak....where the **** is your pathetic team that hasn't beaten a good team all year? Licking their wounds from a hard fought game against an 0-3 jugernaut like the Dolphins.....hahhahaaaa.....you team is a joke and when you play the first real team on your schedule you'll fold like your mama's thighs!
    Stop crying!:cry: HAHA!! Loser.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    Stop crying!:cry: HAHA!! Loser.
    Nobody crying here, slime ball....The only crying that's going to be heard is when we come up to your house and toast you little green marshmellows over an open pit of A$$ WHOOPIN!!

Count the days until we meet again becuse you've got that long to start making up excuses for your loss to the Dolphins.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nobody crying here, slime ball....The only crying that's going to be heard is when we come up to your house and toast you little green marshmellows over an open pit of A$$ WHOOPIN!!

Count the days until we meet again becuse you've got that long to start making up excuses for your loss to the Dolphins.
    :yell: ............:roflmao: . It was fun watching those showboat a-hole like McMichael do dances after a catch like they were undefeated or something. The best part was John Abraham outdoing crybaby Taylor after he ran his mouth this week. You sorry bastard.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jerz
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We suck because we beat the Phins but there not a contender.

Thats an argument of an 0-4 team...
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

You make me laugh!!:roflmao: Listen to yourself, all you can do is throw names at people! I bet you are some overweight nobody that sits behind a computer all day cursing at the monitor and complaining that everyone else's teams suck!! You need to go get laid! Slime ball? Who the hell still uses that term? You need to take your over 13,000 posts and get out more often, recluse!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually there is something I can learn from you guys....I apologize if I came off as rude....I guess I'm just over confident....sometimes I let my mouth fly with out checking the old gas gauge.
    I guess we We got beat this weekend by a better team....even I'll have to admit that....good game for you bad game for us....dang we suck... Since we're all friends now.....can you guys do me a favor and tell me how you got through all those years that your team sucked as bad as mine does now. Thanks pals, I really would appreciate the advice of such experts. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually there is something I can learn from you guys....I apologize if I came off as rude....I guess I'm just over confident....sometimes I let my mouth fly with out checking the old gas gauge.
    I guess we We got beat this weekend by a better team....even I'll have to admit that....good game for you bad game for us....dang we suck... Since we're all friends now.....can you guys do me a favor and tell me how you got through all those years that your team sucked as bad as mine does now. Thanks pals, I really would appreciate the advice of such experts. Thanks in advance.
    And once again, STOP RELIVING THE PAST!! Let's not go into this again, 13,000......and going, and going, and going......
    Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    And once again, STOP RELIVING THE PAST!! Let's not go into this again, 13,000......and going, and going, and going......
    No I'm serious help me get a handle on having a crappy team....You know SO much about it.....c'mon...this is all new to me.....help a brother out....
    Quote Quote