Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join The Blitz Report

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

Join The Blitz Report

First off before I start my show preview thread, I'd like to just let everyone here know that other shows on knightcast are closing in on our show ratings-wise. As Phin fans, we are always expecting to win, and i expect no less in this situation. I want our show to be #1 on knightcast. Since it is looking bleak for the team this year, let's at least win at something. If I continue to have the top rated show for good long time, I get more exposure, meaning I get the show into the school paper, which means I will be plugging the heck out of Finheaven, which gets us more coverage, as this school publication (www.ucffuture.com) is distributed to a university of 42,000+ students. The more people listening to the program also increases the likelihood of getting a special guest on the show. Get as many people to listen in as possible, connect other computers! Do what you have to do to get our show ratings through the roof...think of this task as paying us back for hooking everyone up with T-Shirts and even a pair of tickets to the Steelers game a few weeks ago! Help us out!!

That being said, we should have a lot of participants anyways, because it's time to talk RICKY again. I know how some of you do not like this, but it has reached a point where Ricky is willing to come back and play in the somewhat near future. I want to hear about what YOU have to say. Do the Miami Dolphins keep ricky? Do they deal ricky? What would they want for ricky as opposed to what they should expect for the former 1800+ rusher? We will break down the situation, but will only be somewhat effective unless the Finheaven Nation and tune in and participate. So once again we are counting on you! Once again, here are the details!

Show day and times are every Wednesday from 10 pm-Midnight. To connect at the appropriate time via Finheaven and Co., please visit http://www.finheaven.com/radio . At that address you can hear archived shows from the entire season as well. You can also connect at the show's official website, http://www.theblitzreport.net. The site is mostly updated with our predictions, records, standings, and poll results. We are still going to be working on getting our week four Knightcast Power Performer poll up on the site, which will be put up later on today. Our fantasy correspondent has had some time and technical difficulties, so HOPEFULLY we will have his new column up.
    I've done enough rambling, now I just ask for one more thing, give me a roll call. Let me know if you plan on listening in tomorrow in this thread! Go Dolphins!

Matt (and Drew)
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Banned on Points

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Strong Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know i'll be listening and calling to chime on all the Dolphins situations!! I suggest everyone on here does the same! It's a great show dedicated to YOUR TEAM, get on the horn and represent!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you ever need any radio help just give me an email. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    On this show I turn 21 right when its done. Oh man this weekend is going to be great.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indianapolis
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who knows what to do about Ricky??? On one hand you have one of the best running backs in the game right now. On on the other hand you have a complete nut case. I love Ricky the player, I dont like Ricky the person though.

As for it being a bad example to the kids, well I dont think that sports stars are the best people to have you childern look up too. You never know what they are going to do or say. Look at all the people that looked up to Kobe B. he rapes a girl and gets off from it, what kind of message is that sending?

As far as trading him, what do you think we could really get for him right now?? I dont think we can really get anything for him. I think that this offseason we go after Edge. If we cant get him we take Ricky back, run him get his #'s up and some creditability and then trade him to a team that we will get something in return. I dont think that Oakland has a whole lot to give us. I personally prefer getting established players, rather than taking a chance on draft picks.

Who knows maybe Dicka will be here coaching next year and reunite with Ricky. You never know what this orgainization is going to do next.

GO FINS
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The Truth (I promise)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gem State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by outtawack311
    On this show I turn 21 right when its done. Oh man this weekend is going to be great.
    Happy Birthday, man. Just remember: You ain't leavin' till you're heavin'!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJNU2...eature=related
    2011 Boise State Football Preview Video!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I oughta call in. The show needs some real youth.
    New sig coming soon!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Banned on Points

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Strong Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Happy 21st man!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So it being Drew's Bday should we expect technical difficulties in the studio?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stan marino
    So it being Drew's Bday should we expect technical difficulties in the studio?
    Isn't there always some tech difficulties?
    Quote Quote