Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thirteen Points!!!!

1. -1
    A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thirteen Points!!!!

This Sunday, the Dolphins will head into Gillette Stadium as a 13 point underdog!! Can someone do a little research and find out the last time Miami was a 13 point underdog, if ever??? They may not win this game, but there is no way they get blown out. Sorry, I just won't accept that. Take Miami and the points. NE isn't Indy in offense!!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @JDGDredd1050. I have tons o crap to spew!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    MORE COWBELL!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arlington, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well I think 13 is actually possible, although I dont see it happening

NE plays agressive defense, and we HAVE been throwing INT's for touchdowns....... I dont expect us to score a TD this game, maybe 6 points if we are lucky

If we cant score a TD against the Bengals, the Steelers, the Jets or the Titans, we arent gonna put up TD's against the Pats.

Fiedler and Feeley are all about spotting teams 7 Points for fun. So as long as NE scores a TD by itself.... which they will. and as long as NE returns an INT for a TD, which they will, the score should be about 17-3.... covering the 13 spread

Im takin the Fins, but with a grain of salt after thinking logically about it. Its actually a really good spread. I wish it was 14.5 instead of 13.5. THAT would make it easier to pick.
    A Guide To Forum Posts:
    http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

My Cap Page:
    LINK!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North of the Border
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd1050
    This Sunday, the Dolphins will head into Gillette Stadium as a 13 point underdog!! Can someone do a little research and find out the last time Miami was a 13 point underdog, if ever??? They may not win this game, but there is no way they get blown out. Sorry, I just won't accept that. Take Miami and the points. NE isn't Indy in offense!!!!
    Don't be so sure. Last year when the Dolphins were good, the Pats won at home by 12.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NE isn't Indy in offense!!!!
    Maybe so. But they also aren't Indy on defense!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Banned on Points

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Strong Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The weather was horrible last year when we played in New England (not an excuse). Either way, if out defense plays well we'll still probably lose because our offense is just down right terrible. If we can score 17 points on offense and not let the Pats defense score any points, we'll have a chance heading into the 4th. The Patriots offense is underrated I think!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Depends on how the Pats approach the game too. If they come out 5 wide and throwing until they get a 10+ pt lead? Then run the clock the rest of the game and probably score on a turnover or two?

I don't see this Dolphin offense moving the ball down the field on the Pats. Now, a big play or two? That is the only way we get into scoring range. I think 20-6 Pats is a probable score. It might even take the defense forcing a turnover in FG range or running it back for a defensive TD to get us on the board.

I'd love to be wrong about this though.
    Caution: Opinions expressed may NOT be those of staff, management, or advertisers.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Western Carolina 30 App St. 27

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Y is everyone on this d@mn board acting like this today? Y'all are fans of this team like I am, I hope. It should piss y'all off that we are 13 pt underdogs. Come on, NE ain't that good. Being a 13 pt underdog is for a game like Ohio State vs. like SW Missouri Technical College. That's insane that y'all would just accept this. GET PISSED OFF, THIS IS AN INSULT!!!!!!!!
    Santonio Holmes bandwagon started here....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pompton Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope Taylor theismenizes Brady.

/how's that for pissed?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WCUgodsmacked13
    Y is everyone on this d@mn board acting like this today? Y'all are fans of this team like I am, I hope. It should piss y'all off that we are 13 pt underdogs. Come on, NE ain't that good. Being a 13 pt underdog is for a game like Ohio State vs. like SW Missouri Technical College. That's insane that y'all would just accept this. GET PISSED OFF, THIS IS AN INSULT!!!!!!!!
    Or Missiouri VS Troy????
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Patriots Troll

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No use in getting upset over the lines. The lines are determined by where the betting is...so there are a lot of people betting on the Pats, hardly a surprise with the way things have gone this year for both teams.

The Patriots were 14 point underdogs against the Rams in XXXVI too.
    :ban:Visting from PatriotsPlanet BBS - Home of great talk and the world famous Girlie Pic Thread.
    Quote Quote