Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redskins vs Panthers

1. -1
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks

Redskins vs Panthers

As you guys know I'm in Maryland..last night I had Ravens vs Lions..Tonite..skins and Panthers...First carry for Lamar Smith 3 yard lost by DG...the miami connection..on pass downs DG didn't get close to Weinke..Steve Spuirers O is the real deal..right now score is 10-3...Matthews not playing as well as Wuethal did against 49ers..But he is moving the team pretty well. Lamar had a chance to gain good yardage on a screen, but he dropped it..The redskins will surprise this year..and DG defintely stuffs the run..Carolina didn't have a chance up the middle. The Florida people around the league are making noise...Vinney for the Jets the other night..He's from the canes so I give him props for that even though he was born and raised in NY..he got notice as the qb of the canes.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Update 17-3 still first half..Steve is going to give teams fits..he even went for it on 4th at his own 44..He's exciting to watch for calling plays on the O..
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Living here in hot and dry south carolina, we are blessed with Carolina Panther games. I was hoping to see D.Foster start, alas it is L.Smith I have to torture myself with. Is it possible that he looks more frightened as a Panther? I think it is. It's like he's running in molasses, each step is a struggle. I'm glad I don't have to cheer him on.

I don't see anything in D.Gardner as a Redskin. He had no push agains a woefull Panthers line, his saving grace is that he is talented, and plays on what I think will be an excellent defense. Anyway, I'm bitter towards DG, and glad to point out his deficiency as I see it.

Crud
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Comeback Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks

I think...

Our ol buddy Lamar has just lost his job b/c of DeShaun Foster's first run, it was AMAZING and he just pulled a Jeremy Shockey type move on Darrell Green...flattened him, Lamar may as well give up, I'll say at LEAST by week 8 Foster will start
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Thanks god I have Foster on my fantasy team!! Along with Shaun Alexander, and Ricky Williams!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That was a good run by Foster,..not only pulling the shockey move but kept going for the TD..a 60 yard one I might add.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would wait until the regular season starts before everyone jumps on Spurrier's Redskins' c*cks. There are playing the friggin Panthers for cryin out loud.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This makes me very happy. In the FinHeaven Yahoo Fantasy Football League, I picked up DeShaun Foster off waivers.

It makes me feel better about not winning the Jeremy Shockey sweepstakes. Word out of camp was Foster was really looking good, looking like he had it all. Problem is he fumbles, but thats not a problem in OUR league cuz fumbles don't make ya lose points! HAHAH! DeShaun for offensive rookie of the year!
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Comeback Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yep, like I said, they may as well hand the job over to Foster...Lamar's doin the same ol thing he was doin with us last year, he acts like he's scared to run in a way...amazing when he's in he can't go squat but soon as the rookie comes in he lights it up, wasn't it kinda like that last year with Minor?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In a real game for him to be taking all those chances and such, he will lose some games, and won't be around very long, especially with Dan Snyder running the show, that man is a prick.
    Quote Quote